Reviews for Temptation
DrYuriMom chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
"If Nodame were a man she would've already had this woman on the bed, ravaging her."

Yes, Shinichi-baka, that's an offer!

Men! :p
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
"The fact that she was regularly bathing now was turning him on."
The entire fic was great! i loved that line too! very funny, cute and it had a dash of steam! well done:)
KimicoSakura chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
hey could u write a lemon 4 this chapter?
animefan28 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I really hope you consider writing an M rated continuation of this story!
satomika chapter 1 . 1/29/2012

make more!
empathapathique chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This was awesome, really. Hot, and funny. Great work.
Hikaze-Fire-Wind-Water-Earth chapter 1 . 5/15/2010's a bit crazy and kinky but nice,i guess
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Oh my, I can see this their future relationship of course, when Chiaki becomes less squeamish of his "wife".

This is just so cute. Especially in the end, when Chiaki gives her a "scandalized" expression-haha, it must've been adorable. I dunno for other people, but personally, I see this as a very in-character story of the two. I'm glad I read this-it made my day. ;)
Zaphi Nashii chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
lol you know I wouldn't be suprised if this is really what happens when they it lol Afterall he may have stick up his ss but she IS a cronic pervert and technically i think they have been having sex since like chapter 78 or something like that...
Hime no Ichigo chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
f YES.

Seeing as how I can't seem to write them lovey-dovey like this, you get my utmost respect for puppet!Chiaki, strung along at Nodame's pace.

I do hope to see more from you! )

kaoru; hime no ichigo
nii-blueberryfreak chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
whoa. it's cute and steamy at the same time. I like it very much! when you say you gonna write more, I'll be waiting for it :) good luck on your upcoming works and nice job in this one

animegasuki chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
funny. maybe t is the wrong rating though.
hislips chapter 1 . 3/19/2010

That was great! Ahahaha!

It was sexy, cute, and sweet!

Oh please... Please make me another one!

You know, romance with Nodame and Chiaki were so my favorite since.. er... you know, they were really lacking of it in the manga and in the anime..

But I LOVE this!

I like the part where Chiaki-kun mimicked Nodame by saying, 'No, Shinichi is not shy!'!

Ahahaha!.. He was so sarcastic despite the fact that it just reveal his shyness more!

Hehehe... Chiaki was a good man for restraining himself to do such things to Nodame...

But he's a man, and the woman he love the most offered it... So.. Yeah... You go Chiaki-kun!

So one of my favorite! :)