Reviews for The Next Morning
ZoroandNatsu chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Okay this story is really funny. Id love to read more of it if you are still writing at all.
Euaki chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
This story is so funny! Hahah

But I couldn' t help but notice that you haven't updated this story for a loooong time... so please...do write another chapter . (or ask someone else to continue it for you if you don't have any interest in it anymore)PLEASEEEE ( )
shittygomu chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
I knew Zoro would come up with an idea like that XD

But they're stupid for switching the cola into rum bottles. (was that even a normal sentence?)

Nice to see a new chapter out and looking forward to the next one!

LT
shittygomu chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Geez Sanji can manipulate. *blinks* Actually Zoro is really easy to manipulate! He's always the one whom it happens to, anyway.
Pom Rania chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
This is hilarious.

"I'M STUCK!" That is such a Luffy thing to say, and it is awesome.
Pale Dusk chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Interesting!

Both Zoro and Sanji were very much in character.

I like your style in writing this,especially the conversations between the two guys.

Just can't wait to read more!

Keep update please.
Sacred Sakura chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
AWESOMENESS. :D :D :D
pikinanou chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
3 thumbs up! (dont ask who's thumb is the 3rd XD)
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
It's amusing. It's so difficult to find non-yaoi stories with Zoro and Sanji, you know?
Tare-chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Hahaha... You know, I was actually surprised to see that you would write something about Zoro and Sanji. I usually avoid story that focused on them, cause it tends to go to yaoi. But coming from you (and with the explanation too), I'm eagerly read the story. And I must admit, I get what I've expect from you, if not even more XD

Both, Zoro and Sanji are in character. And I like your new writting style of making more conversation and details at such placing. Nicely done.

the theme also very funny yet very intriguing at same time. That, and the fact that you put this under 'romance' category, make me very curious.

I can't wait to read more. XD
lochrann chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Naha, I watched 'The Hangover' the other day, and I loved it. I also love One Piece, so what could I love more that the two of them put together. Looking forward to any of your updates!
dandy wonderous chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I have a feeling this will go horribly wrong and yet also irresistably RIGHT. XD

It looks like all kinds of fun, and I'm lovin' the way you write the guys.

Can't wait for more! I'm going to be watching this one. XD

And I love them fighting for the sink. I could TOTALLY see that bit in my mind, XD.
Slipmaskin chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Wonderful! You finally made it :D I'm so curious of what's gonna happen!

Actually, I think the flow of the story was better than usual. Again, almost didn't think it was possible and whaddya know. I prefer it like this when there's lot of intervals and much dialogue.

So this means you REALLY have to hurry up with those other stories so you can continue on this as well ;)
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
lol, it was very enjoyable. :)

you really write the characters well, not to mention putting them in such a hilarious situation. I look forward to reading more. :)