Reviews for The Meaning of Sacrifice
I read this again two years later and it was as moving as the first time I read it.

I can't express the emotions this brings about. Absolutely beautiful kisaita work, thank you.
It's been five years since the first time i read this and it still makes me cry each time I read it.
Erlangga Andika Yudha chapter 1 . 4/9
I love how the story ends. Don't have much to say. Just love the ending.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 3/12
I love the pairing Kisame/Itachi! I love bottom Itachi! Itachi is my favorite character! Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
Itachi's Husband chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
i can't even that was so hot *i think i need to go lie down*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Really good story... Practically took my breath away.
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
The Fellings! the tears! is too late and myu eyes burn

than you for your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
oh my god. This is the best KisaIta fanfiction ever! The plot is amazing, and I love the luxurious, sensuous description. Each word is like a bite of delicious food, to be savored over and over. I love Itachi and Kisame's personalities. They are OC in a believable way. When you remove the insane ninja-murderer parts of their personalities, this fic is the result. Hell, I don't even know if you are going to read this, or if you, like so many other fanfiction writers, has deactivated their account, but on the off chance you'll see this review, just know that I love your writing, and really hope there can be a sequel, or anything, with your interpretation of two of my favorite characters.
K Squared Fave Stories chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
kute fluffy and sexy! I love it!
PlumpysWorld chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This story was just so amazing, everything was just so flawless and emotional. I cried, of course, because with this piece of work I completly lost myself into the characters. Great job!

*favorites*
silver roses98 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
It's amazing, great, nice, good, tear-jerking, dam breaking, heart felt. What are you looking for? I hope you find great pleasure in writing your stories cause us readers find deep pleasure in reading it.

p.s. I know I'm 4 years too late but forgive the fan would you? :)
azurezirconia chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I had always loved ItaSasu, but after this fic I ship this version of KisaIta. Your fanfiction was beautifully written, and the reader really feels the emotions Itachi feels. Both characters were amazingly developed, and I must say this is the best Naruto fanfiction I have ever read. The different flashbacks seemed tricky to piece together and flow smoothly, but you did that flawlessly. I am so glad you gave them a happy ending, because they both deserve to be happy.
Elisa1020 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
More!
MaiaNishikawa23 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Best writing ever. Best. I can't even. Um but one thing: Why does kisame keep getting taller as the story goes along? I loved this.
Calamity Clam chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I can't properly explain how much I loved this fic. It makes me want to read more KisaIta, but I can't find any as good as this! QQ I need you to write more.

Of any story, really, though. You're one of my favorite writers.