Reviews for The Meaning of Sacrifice
Sasori33-001 chapter 1 . 5/13
i can't even that was so hot *i think i need to go lie down*
Really good story... Practically took my breath away.
WolfieLiz chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
The Fellings! the tears! is too late and myu eyes burn

than you for your work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
oh my god. This is the best KisaIta fanfiction ever! The plot is amazing, and I love the luxurious, sensuous description. Each word is like a bite of delicious food, to be savored over and over. I love Itachi and Kisame's personalities. They are OC in a believable way. When you remove the insane ninja-murderer parts of their personalities, this fic is the result. Hell, I don't even know if you are going to read this, or if you, like so many other fanfiction writers, has deactivated their account, but on the off chance you'll see this review, just know that I love your writing, and really hope there can be a sequel, or anything, with your interpretation of two of my favorite characters.
KrazyKay24 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
kute fluffy and sexy! I love it!
PlumpysWorld chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
This story was just so amazing, everything was just so flawless and emotional. I cried, of course, because with this piece of work I completly lost myself into the characters. Great job!

silver roses98 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
It's amazing, great, nice, good, tear-jerking, dam breaking, heart felt. What are you looking for? I hope you find great pleasure in writing your stories cause us readers find deep pleasure in reading it.

p.s. I know I'm 4 years too late but forgive the fan would you? :)
azurezirconia chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I had always loved ItaSasu, but after this fic I ship this version of KisaIta. Your fanfiction was beautifully written, and the reader really feels the emotions Itachi feels. Both characters were amazingly developed, and I must say this is the best Naruto fanfiction I have ever read. The different flashbacks seemed tricky to piece together and flow smoothly, but you did that flawlessly. I am so glad you gave them a happy ending, because they both deserve to be happy.
Elisa1020 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
MaiaNishikawa23 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Best writing ever. Best. I can't even. Um but one thing: Why does kisame keep getting taller as the story goes along? I loved this.
Calamity Clam chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I can't properly explain how much I loved this fic. It makes me want to read more KisaIta, but I can't find any as good as this! QQ I need you to write more.

Of any story, really, though. You're one of my favorite writers.
valre chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love this fic to pieces.

Volatile Valentine chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This is absolutely hands down my absolute favorite Kisaita story and possibly favorite story I have ever and I mean ever read on fanfiction. I nearly cried at the end, and I NEVER cry. Oh God the way you wrote this story was so beautiful and thrilling to read, I stayed up at one AM just to read the rest of it. You have just won yourself another fan, because I will be looking out for your future stories and you can bet my ass I will be reviewing them. Kisame and Itachi were so in character too. I can literally picture this happening. I love this story. The plot was very unique and intriguing, you had me hooked the very first sentence. I cannot believe I have went two years without noticing this amazing story. I feel slightly ashamed of myself, honestly. Oh God I cant even express how wonderful of a job you did.

Excellent work.
Lunawerewolfy chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Yes. Yes. Yes.

There should be more Lawful/not psychopathic!Itachi/Kisame fics. If there were, and to this truly wonderful standard, I don't think I'd ever get of this website. Apart from the obvious differ from the wrong side of the law ((Something I actually much prefer to strict copying from the original manga/anime format, since we all need room to be imaginative and original)) this piece keeps perfectly inline with the characterisation (what little there is for dear old Kisame who will always be my favourite) and everything. The lemon (if you'll excuse my Internet-influenced vocab) scene is probably the best I've read in long years of reading fanfic. I, like everyone else, prefer original stuff like this, and I loved the whole weirdly-sensitive places. The ending, of course, was brilliant.

The only tiny problem is the lack of scene-changing signifiers, like horizontal lines or an:

Which is probably just a formatting error.

All of it was pretty awesome on the whole.
BunnyBeeHoneyBee chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
So fucking beautiful! *tears roll down cheeks*

Good fucking job! I applaud you and your efforts!