Reviews for The Meaning of Sacrifice
Calamity Clam chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I can't properly explain how much I loved this fic. It makes me want to read more KisaIta, but I can't find any as good as this! QQ I need you to write more.

Of any story, really, though. You're one of my favorite writers.
valre chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love this fic to pieces.

I love. I LOOOOOOOVE.
Volatile Valentine chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This is absolutely hands down my absolute favorite Kisaita story and possibly favorite story I have ever and I mean ever read on fanfiction. I nearly cried at the end, and I NEVER cry. Oh God the way you wrote this story was so beautiful and thrilling to read, I stayed up at one AM just to read the rest of it. You have just won yourself another fan, because I will be looking out for your future stories and you can bet my ass I will be reviewing them. Kisame and Itachi were so in character too. I can literally picture this happening. I love this story. The plot was very unique and intriguing, you had me hooked the very first sentence. I cannot believe I have went two years without noticing this amazing story. I feel slightly ashamed of myself, honestly. Oh God I cant even express how wonderful of a job you did.

Excellent work.
Lunawerewolfy chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Yes. Yes. Yes.

There should be more Lawful/not psychopathic!Itachi/Kisame fics. If there were, and to this truly wonderful standard, I don't think I'd ever get of this website. Apart from the obvious differ from the wrong side of the law ((Something I actually much prefer to strict copying from the original manga/anime format, since we all need room to be imaginative and original)) this piece keeps perfectly inline with the characterisation (what little there is for dear old Kisame who will always be my favourite) and everything. The lemon (if you'll excuse my Internet-influenced vocab) scene is probably the best I've read in long years of reading fanfic. I, like everyone else, prefer original stuff like this, and I loved the whole weirdly-sensitive places. The ending, of course, was brilliant.

The only tiny problem is the lack of scene-changing signifiers, like horizontal lines or an:

o0o0o0o0o
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Which is probably just a formatting error.

All of it was pretty awesome on the whole.
BunnyBeeHoneyBee chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
So fucking beautiful! *tears roll down cheeks*

Good fucking job! I applaud you and your efforts!
TowerRaven13 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
i've never cried more in any other fanfic!
Easterbunny chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Interesting universe :) and its really beautiful how kisame adores Itachi x)
kaname-luvr chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Too epic for words! omg, I am speechless! This story was super cute, I am soooo glad i decided to read it! .!
stormskulls chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
For the love of all good pasta. I cannot begin to explain to you...I just can't. I have never liked KisaIta before. Everything, just everything I've found was a huge let down but this- this is different. You've captured the emotions so perfectly, like a photocopy of the real deal. I am in awe that you have been able to construct this so well. *flails at loss of words*
Cassie821 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
That was so moving. I actually cried. Now I have swollen eyes and I blame you for it. Lol. Love the story.
Roseck chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
This couldn't get any better, it's so intense and I love it. I also love the way you build up your characters' personalities and their emotions. God! You really are a genius, Cereal.
elycione chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Created an account here just to say that I love, LOVE the way you wrote this (and your writing style in general)! Itachi was so painfully human, and Kisame - Kisame was so sweet and precious.

Thanks so much for sharing such a wonderful piece. I'm off to enjoy more of your works now!
Unrelenting chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
WHY DO UR FICS MAKE ME OVER EMOTIONAL!I mean I kno I'm a female and all but this is RIDICILOUS!
gabrielle angelique chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
omg

that is phenomenal..
Sweetciel chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I shall be your loyal servant and weapon during the yaoi rebellion! Use me as you see fit
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »