Reviews for The Meaning of Sacrifice
Zailana chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Whoa. Just WHOA! This was... intense.

I never cared much for Kisa/Ita, in fact I think Kisame's just a tiny bit disgusting in canon... but this... I'm thoroughly impressed. I think I've never seen such a vulnerable Itachi who is *in character nonetheless*! (Please think of the *...* part as bold print. ) And the atmosphere between Kisame and Itachi... the overall atmosphere of the fic... I think I've fallen in love!

In admiration,

~Zailana
unluckyNumber13 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
i was never a fan of this couple but you portray them in such a wonderful way that i can't help but fall in love with them...i also understood how itachi feel when he had to let go of his pride to go ask kisame for money...someone close to me have to do that one time...i was there with her...poor itachi has to do it alone
Cat7Fortress chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Absolutely lovely. I haven't read a Tachi/Kisa fic in a while and after reading this I find the intense need to rectify that!

"Ignore him," Kisame stated softly when Sasori had traipsed over to another table to throw eye-daggers at another poor couple. "His face is stuck that way."

That line made me giggle sooo much.
Zancora123 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
NNNOOOOOOOOO! it can't be over! this story is so fuking awesome, seriously the plot is brilliant and the way u wrote is genius! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ! for the luv of all that is naruto yaoi write more for this! u can go so far with this story it ian't even fuking funny! this is officially my fave fanfic. PLZ write more! *li'l kid gaara eyes*
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
*SQUEALS* AAAAAAAAAAH*TEARS THAT WAS SO SWEET! I HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL HAVE A WEAKNESS FOR KISAMEXITACHI FICS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH*CRIES DRAMATICALLY* THAT WAS SOOOO ADOOOOORABLEEEE!DDDDDDDX *SNIFF* I NEEDED THAT I HAVENT READ A GOOD KisaIta IN A LONG WHILE! THANKYOU!XDDDDDDD
phoenixandtiger chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Ooh, now I'm hooked onto KisaIta. YES! Another obsession to add to the list!

Now, onto praise of your story - IT WAS SO DAMNED GOOD!

I'm almost crying now...

I loved this story so much I will be talking about this nonstop to everyone I know.
tatermytots chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
i havent read such a well written kisa/ita fanfic in a long time. this is fantastic! itachi is incredibly nice and it works for him. i love how this is turning out and i cant wait for any upcoming chapters :)
Zenerific1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
It's always such an overwhelming pleasure to read your stories and this one is no different! Loved it..even the angsteh parts! So no more booing yourself. Kisame is such a sweetheart and Itachi was so brave! Thank You!
fox999 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I have totally and completely fallen in love with this story, I've re-read it over and over again and I'm still grinning just as big as I did the first time I read it.

I just wanted to tell you that you are a brilliant writer and that I hope to see more of your incredible work in the future.

strayMongrel chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I don't understand!
kaykayone chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I loved this Never really thought much about the paring but now I think it needs more love.

You know what's a mirical, though? xD Kisame growing taller during the story o.o

"The son of a Japanese business mogul and a Nigerian supermodel, the six foot five male was built like Zeus himself"

Then later in the dream/memory:

"Kisame and he were the last ones to leave and Itachi had been shocked speechless when the six-foot seven giant had held unto him."

So I thought: "Weeell it's Itachi's dream so he can be taller there or Kisame just shriveled over the years because of swimming or something"

But then back in the present:

"Itachi was covered from head-to-toe by six-foot-nine, warm male."

So he grew four inches in a very short time at an age normal people are finshed with that. O_O And damn 2,10 m that's HUGE.

Aaaaw but maybe it's just because Kisame is a god _ I can live with that explanation.

lg

Kay
flimsysky chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I love
CrazyBitchWithAKunai chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
WOW GOOD! n ot just some smut but a really good plot! kudos to you!
Shelia008 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
a sequel, please, please, please!
whiterice76 chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
That was one of the most beautiful stories that i have ever read. :'] i wanted to just burst into tears! On a side note...are you going to continue this? You really should. D:
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »