Reviews for The Meaning of Sacrifice
LoZfanchick chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
this is great! I don't like Itachi paired with anyone b/c i just can't see it. But...WOW you made it work, this fic is brilliant!
Tyranno's girl chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
... I... I can't speak, that story was just TOO AWESOME FOR WORDS! First off, sacrificial-Itachi is always epic-win but you just ran with it! Secondly, I am in LOVE with the fact that you made Kisame half Nigerian-half Japanese because I myself am Nigerian-American! Third, so very well-written... Mako75 and Wolfgirl37 better have liked this or else!

Keep up the good work!

-Tyranno's girl.
lo chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That was great. Wonderfully written and heart wrenching. So good
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh. My. God. I'm on the verge of tears!

This was for sure one of the best KisaItas I've read, ever.
DeviWan chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
*grabs hair and runs around in circles* What more can I say? I LOVE IT SO MUCH! This is an amazing fic!
Nanaki Lioness chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh my WORD. I absolutely adore this. Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us!
SH4RiNG4N chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I don't normally read much of KisaIta, but idid enjoy it )

Thx.
elric0sis chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
this is such a great story! I almost cried!
TheDawningRaven chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This story was so touching, immediate fav
kiotsukatanna chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Oh... my gosh. This is absolutely beautiful. It's so well-written, angsty but happy, sweet, perfect... I actually think I'm going to cry. Thank you so much for contributing this incredible work to the, unfortunately, rather small KisaIta fandom. Most of them are actually not that great to boot, so it really is a treasure to find ones as well-done as this one is.

Wonderful job. I commend your skill and think I need to keep an eye on your works. (Especially now that I've realized you like NaruSasu too. XD Lol.)
PureWaterLily chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
My review time is cut short due to freakin' essay abstract (I'm not even suppose to be on FF reading this, damnit, but you got me hooked), but I'll give you the abridged version of what should have been a detailed review (aka "newspeak," since my thesaurus and time are playing hooky with me):

1. Grammar: GOOD

2. Characterization: GOOD

3. Plotline: GOOD

4. Canon-ties: GOOD

5. Style: PLUSGOOD

6. Smut: DOUBLEPLUSGOOD (Close to nosebleed level?)

7. Overall: DAMN, I LIKE THIS STORY

It was UNGOOD of me to slightly-skim this though, so when my time is not so measured, I'm coming back to this and giving it a thorough read. Because really, it was quite enjoyable.

~Lily

P.S. OHM'S LAW. I LEARNED THAT SHIT, YEAH!(Lol, that small bit in there really pushed me to click the review button. I love physics (it hates me), so it just made me happy to have seen that in fanfiction. xD )
Yuki Usagi chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
woman...u gave me the biggest nosebleed ever frome this thing!...HOLY SHYT ITS AMAZING o.o 4get kankuro nd kiba...holy crap these two! omg! *faintz*
Dragon.of.the.shadows chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
LE GASP! you actually managed to pull off both KisaIta AND angstyness and still make me like it! no, scratchy that, LOVE IT! I shall permanently add you to my list of good people in the world!*adds to list*
Wawuchen chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
You are in my head damnit!

as of now i will describe you as a magical being!

magic killer of cereal!

beware of her fortunetelling and mindreading abilitys!

so as you guessed i have benn on a kisaita trip for 3 days and boom!

you uploaded my dream!

loves you forever more

wawu 3

ps: i bought a nightscope! stalker wants to know if you have curtains?Xp
Jessxmn chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Another good one :) I'm partial to multi-chap fics so this leaves me wondering what happens next, but regardless keep writing more anything you write is always a good read.

:)JessXmn