Reviews for Never Forget
Bree chapter 1 . 8/10
Okay so with this fic you have seriously made me turn into an 100% Tulio & Miguel shipper. Hot damn.
EmotionalDreamer101 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
That was really good! That was so sweet, I love this :'D
Mosstail-1 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
That was sooo good! I loved it!
Violet26 chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Really good story! The way you wrote push, push, shove, was funny. The sex scene was well-written and pretty hot too. I loved the way you ended it. Nice job!
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
So glad to see they stayed together in the end.
CetaceanSoul chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Hooray! This made me ridiculously happy. So so so happy to have found a wonderful M rated Migulio fic that I didn't have to write myself! :D Instant fave! You, ma'am, have made my day!
lovemahBF chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Thank you so much for writing! This pairing needs more stories like this!
alt-eredboy chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Awwww that was sweet and sexy unf *rolls* I'm not gonna get that outta my head haha
blackkitty27 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Yes...I love!
Maura Keehl chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Ahhhh, I don't normally do this, but I felt I just HAD to review here :3 I loved the entire story, Miguel and Tulio were very in character (i've read some fan fictions where they jump right into the smex and it's really not in character, but you did a fine job) and the smut was squee-tastic _ This is the best Road to El dorado fic I've read! :) Great job! And if you ever feel inclined to write more, PLEASE DO! :3
ColorPixie chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Love the 'hey hey' part in the end x'D

I totally approve of this couple and I always did .. Well almost ;3

Just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed reading it :3
harrypottercrazed chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Dude! That is so cool that Miguel and Tulio were meant to be a couple! Damn, it would have been so cool if the movie was like that. I loved this story by the way and I love you for writing it!
TashaLove chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow. This was NICE
sarrah94 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
wow. that was...orgasmic.

XD amazing job. these two are an amazing pairing. i am glad to find out im not the only one who thinks that.

great job. you are my new hero. :D
Midori Amabushi chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I'm not really sure what to say here except that I love you with the white hot intensity of a thousand boners. This was amazing!

Best read with fudge brownies...