Reviews for Forgive Me
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
really good please continue..
beatles1204 chapter 3 . 3/1/2011
I really wish you would continue this story.
Lil Chrisco Nissy chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Wow pretty intense! I love it
IfYouFindThis chapter 3 . 9/1/2010

This was amazing writing. I would absolutely love to read more. :D
little miss michelle chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
this is an awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
gentlelove chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
I have enjoyed reading the first 3 chapters of this write very well :) I have read several fanfics and I know why I like your writing - it's because you write how each person in the story is feeling/thinking & how they are rationalizing their emotions. It makes it very 'real life' like. Thanks & I hope that I get to read the next ch very soon!

And I have to add, I kinda like this couple - a lot :)
VerityJeneve chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
awesome.. lovin the story.. keep up the good work . can't wait to read more
iceprincessforever chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
I know that you had mentioned earlier that this story would be in three parts, so is that still true? Is this the last chapter?

Well if it is or isn't - I still enjoyed the chapter. I love how Ethan realized that he missed her. I hated how he had said (in the show) that he only hung out with her out of pity. That was def not the case. Ethan is so confused when it comes to K. He has no idea what he really wants when it comes to her. I've always thought that, and I loved how you explained that. I would be thrilled if this actually happened on the show. I would love to see Ethan and Kristina's relationship develop this way.

The ending proves to show that Kristina is finally compatiable for Ethan. She's def grown alot in terms of maturity. Having her say that she'd be happy with them just being friends portrays how far she's come. The old K would have pushed Ethan for something more. So basically she's going to let the chips fall where they may. It's only a matter of time before Ethan cracks, and realizes that he's been fighting the unevitable.

Sorry bout the long review. I'm sorry - you just tend to have that effect on me. I always have so much to say after reading your chapters. Prawpse to your writing chops.

Can't wait for the next chapter. However, if this was the last one, then I'll conclude by thanking you for writing such an amazing story.
danneell14 chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
im so happy you updated. im loving this story and cant wait for more
onesmartgoalie chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Great chapter. I definitely see that as the reason Kristina said Ethan's name. Anyways, excited for more chapters if there are any!
bran201 chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Not sure if this is the last chapter or not but I loved this chapter. Ethan realizing she still means something to him and Ethan contemplating the text and sending it was too sweet.

Also the end was wonderful and shows how much Kristina had matured. If there's more I can't wait!
SerendipitousEncounters chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
Yay an update! I loved how he deleted the first text, but then resent it later. I can't to read more.
SerendipitousEncounters chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Great story! I hope you update soon, I can't wait to read more :)
Kimmy Sue chapter 2 . 3/29/2010
Just started reading your story and I love it! You capture the little nuances of E & K's personalities and the subtext of their relationship so well.

I'm really looking forward to where this story goes. I won't tell you whether I'm an E & K shipper or not. Doesn't matter - I know wherever they're going in your world, I'll immensely enjoy reading about it!
bran201 chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Loved the 't wait for the next part.