Reviews for Morality Chain
Brytte Mystere chapter 33 . 21h
Oh my... Oh my... No, no, no, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Brytte Mystere chapter 18 . 7/29
I loved it. I loved it. Oh my, I absolutely loved it! Go Azula!
BlueLion chapter 6 . 7/29
This is one of the most fascinating Azula-story that I've had the pleasure to read. There's just one story out there that is up to par with this one - and that would be "Measure each step to infinity" by paxbanana. I like your image of Azula sooooo much, so far you've grasped the chara brilliantly. The first few chapters were a bit too centered on Azula and Zuko only, I've missed to read about her relations to Mai and Ty Lee, and Li and Lo as well. But step by step you introduce the role of other charas and thus the plot gains richness and variety. I'm going to follow this one and put it on story alert!
Castlejune chapter 33 . 7/29
Yay! Fantasically written as always. These updates always bring me such joy. I really love the arc you set up for Ty Lee and Azula's friendship throughout the entire piece, but the last two chapters were especially well done. Nice job!
Gohan1125 chapter 33 . 7/28
one of my favorite Azula stories out there, i cant wait to see what happens next i hope i don't have to wait as long as i did for the last one, hope you update soon cant wait.
Brytte Mystere chapter 6 . 7/28
I really, really love this fic.
Azula and Zuko's relationship (siblings only, mind you) is beautiful!
qjs833 chapter 33 . 7/25
Wow it been too long T_T since u update but it was a Great chapter! One of the best in the chapter so far! Azula and ty lee are starting to grow on me I can't wait until what happen next .

There needs to be more ty lee and Auzla scenes! Anyway great chapter love the story please update soon before the suspense kills me. I hope that they don't kill off Ty lee. Also I hope that Zuko will comfort Azula for losing Ty lee after she sacrifice everything just to stay by his side. Hopefully One day they will save Ty lee :)
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 33 . 7/24
Whoa props to Ty Lee. What loyalty.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 30 . 7/24
This is so exciting with Azula at her crossroad! Trololola what is she going to choose!?
kitkatthecat chapter 33 . 7/23
I was so glad to see this story had been updated. I kinda had a feeling Ty Lee was going to do something like this when I read the beginning of the letter at the beginning of the chapter. when she said, "But this isn't working. It can't keep going on like this." It just felt so ominous. So I wonder if Zuko, Azula, and Mai are going to join the avatar's group. Didn't really seem like that was the plan, but I guess they were more worried about getting Mai free. Can't wait for the next update!
PhoenixVersion1 chapter 33 . 7/21
Wow, that was amazing! I hope Sokka rolls back by!
Hamster Wheel chapter 33 . 7/21
Damn, you're not gonna kill Ty Lee are you? Oh and before I forget, thanks for updating. Thought this might've become a deadfic.
Why881992883840002882818839 chapter 33 . 7/21
Awwww, is just about all I can say to this.
AlsoSprachOdin chapter 30 . 7/21
Good dialogue. As in character as it gets with fanfic deviations.

Typo:
"base don her experience" based on
"sat in conference room" sat in the/a conference room
keep.calm.and.smile.on chapter 33 . 7/20
They totally woukdhave been endgame if not for the law & that the new one that allows gay marriage ty lee & azula can end up together yes!
1,322 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »