Reviews for Morality Chain
Guest chapter 39 . 7h
Amazing! Been binge reading this for the last few days and I love it! I always wondered what would have changed if azula and zuko had a better relationship and I'm so glad you decided to write about it. Also I absolutely love that azula betrayed ozai for zuko haha. Hope to see more :)
Frozen Blizzard chapter 39 . 12h
THIS
THISSSSSS
This is sooo good. I love how you handle their characters! Thank you for the wonderful Azula and co., it's so well written! Blessings upon you for writing this!

Definitely looking forward to their stay in fire country too, how the heck is Azula and Zuko gonna disguise themselves even? lmao
xxsabellaxx chapter 39 . 1/21
Excellent. Best Azula story I've ever read! Everyone is very in character
JimmyHall24 chapter 7 . 1/18
Aww... Uncle Iroh..
jackie chapter 39 . 1/17
one of my favorite stories of all time. fanfic or otherwise. i dearly hope you finish it
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 37 . 1/14
I very much like how you are handling the training. Not just because it isn't coming to blows between mentor and pupil (though personally I like that) but rather how it reflects Azula's perfectionist tendencies along with her greater understanding of people and using it to their own betterment rather than hers.
GNTR96 chapter 39 . 1/9
Hello dude i'm back remember i said i'll be with you until the end i waiting your next master piece because everyone of your chapter is a master piece see ya
Carly chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
Is it weird that I really, really want to hug Azula? I mean I get that for Zuko and Aang... and maybe Toph, but I really want to hug Azula and make everything okay.

She'd probably kill me
Chaos. Creator Of The Universe chapter 39 . 12/21/2017
This is one of the cooler fanficts out there keep it up
lemon-rind chapter 39 . 12/16/2017
I very much like your spin on this. You've really captured the characters and how they would react to each other and the situations they face. It seems completely natural too. Absolutely fantastic.

Thank you for the chapter!
janed12000 chapter 39 . 12/11/2017
Wow, this story is so good! Just binge read all that was written so far in one go.
GNTR96 chapter 39 . 12/5/2017
Hey you'll update right? it not cool to let the fic down here not after all this way you did
Guest chapter 39 . 12/4/2017
PleAse tell me Ty Lee hasn’t been brainwashed by the Dai Li agents oh my god :—-:
bbrodriguez chapter 39 . 12/1/2017
Loved it, very well thought out and planned. Can't wait to see more mingling of the groups.
LoyalElf chapter 39 . 11/30/2017
Can't wait for the next update! I still love this story.
1,839 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »