Reviews for Morality Chain
Cindar chapter 32 . 6/29
Oh, team avatar why are you always destroying their plans? Why, oh why are you always doing that?

This is a great read, hope you update it. Thank you for writing this far.
RBMIfan chapter 32 . 6/28
This is a /fantastic/ fic. I love the Azula you've crafted here - still ruthless and terrifyingly competent and lacking that moral compass, but with an understanding of the power of love and compassion even if she can't quite connect with those things the way most people do. I love the glimpses of Azula through the other characters' eyes as well, and I thought you kept us in the loop about what the rest of the gaang was up to was very elegant all the way through.
Alta-Lemur chapter 32 . 6/26
This is excellent. I love Azula and Zuko having such a closer relationship, and how it has affected both of them.
suicune4ever chapter 32 . 6/23
What a cliffhanger!
Surely you can't leave it here - It's too amazing :)
Pikap chapter 6 . 6/22
Blood Red Moon
littlemsstrawberry chapter 32 . 6/16
You can't stop here! No I love this story way to much.
UPDATE SOON! !
PLEASE! !
SilverTurtle chapter 32 . 5/29
This story is going places! I love how you've shaken things up here. Giving Azula and Zuko a strong familial bond has certainly changed things in how their roles play out. You've kept Azula remarkably close to canon characterization throughout, though now we're entering unknown territory, and it's been quite impressive to watch her reconcile her actions with her fairly rigid worldview. She takes a lot of convincing to change her mind once it's set, but if it's managed she becomes a force to be reckoned with and I can only imagine how that'll play out in future events. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing how the rest of this story is going to go, it feels like it's going to be quite the ride.
CJ-T-Bone chapter 32 . 5/5
i get the feeling that this thing has been abandoned, i hope not and i hope i see an update on it sometime in the future. :)
Andrik chapter 32 . 5/4
Love it, loved all of your chapters.
ndesi62 chapter 32 . 5/2
WHAT A CLIFFHANGER TO END ON! Please please update soon! I'm so curious what happens... do Zuko and Azula join Team Avatar, right here and now? Do they at least temporarily cooperate with Sokka and Suki? What do the two parties do after breaking out of the prison? So curioussss!
PepperCornPie chapter 32 . 4/25
Hey :) Awesome story!
You should update, it's been awhile since your last update :)
keep up the great work
hope you update
PepperCornPie
medvsa chapter 32 . 4/25
This is truly one of my favourite stories on this site! Your characterisation and changes to the plot are SO on point! You're such a brilliant writer I s2g I get so lost in the story haha :D What a great chapter too. I can't wait for the next one, but there's no rush! THANKS, bye
Whyhow chapter 14 . 4/21
When did Azula take morality lessons from Lord Vetinari? I like the alternative indications of character development and, judging by the flashbacks and characters thoughts, I think that Ozai might be relatively alone in the final confrontation, whenever that may be.
Whyhow chapter 11 . 4/21
That was, I think, one of the first major changes to the episodes in this fic, and I hope that you are willing to let the plot diverge from the original if it fits the events better.
1,272 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »