Reviews for Morality Chain
PanoramaGirl chapter 33 . 8/26
This story is amazing I hope you continue it. I love the sibling bond between them. You kept them in character and made them flourish. Not only that I love how Ty lee was written. I can't wait until they meet the avatars gang.
(Continued; stupid computer glitched) *firebending training, I could totally see Zuko and Azula doing a kinda good cop/bad cop routine (e.g. Z: okay avatar, I want twenty five hotsquats on the double! An: yessir sifu hotman! Ooh, butterfly! Az: *lightning* he said on the double, fool!)
Anyway, can't wait for the next update! _
OMG! This fic is amazing, especially Azula and Zuko's sibling bond *insert hours of squeeing* Can't wait for the Fire siblings to join the Gaang (maybe Mai stays behind at the Boiling Rock to protect Ty Lee? She definitely can't be part of Team Avatar (sorry; I find Mai incredibly boring and shallow and undeserving of Sifu Hotman)). With Aang's fire ending
Divergent Half-Blood Kotone chapter 1 . 8/24
Hm... Seems interesting. A world in which Azula can care about other human beings... Seems new to me! I mean I get it was all because of her mother liking Zuko more, or at least acting like it, and that's really sad, but... Well, it's just hard to imagine.

I loved this chapter, by the way! Amazing, I think you really got Azula's personality down. She's still the firebending prodigy, but still captured her feelings toward her mother. Great story! Can't say much for now, I would have left some constructive criticism, but I didn't find anything, great work! :)
For Spite chapter 33 . 8/18
"I'm going to do everything I can to help mend this"

Step One: Abandoning you again.
Well, at least it's a heroic sacrifice this time, but Azula's still not going to look on it that well.
I do hope they manage to reconcile (and obviously that Ty Lee survives).
MorganaBlack77 chapter 33 . 8/12
Hey! Good to read you again!
I liked this chapter, specially the bits about Zuko and Azula in a normal brother/sister relationship... well as normal as they can make it je je.
I'm worried about Ty Lee, I hope she doesn't do something stupid, like getting hurt.
And I find kind of cute how Zuko and May interact without almost talking (really sweet by the way).
See you next time!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 33 . 8/12
waaaaah, such a good chapter. man, i really really loved ty lee in this. thanks for writing.
Combatflaps chapter 33 . 8/11
I went and reread the whole story up to this point before this chapter, and it was just as wonderful the second time. I absolutely love the Azula you've created. She's ruthless and somewhat kind and fascinating. This most recent chapter too is great. The way Azula controls the situation, and the bond between her and Ty Lee were so interesting. Thank you for the long update!
holmesfreak1412 chapter 33 . 8/9
Oh gosh. I picked up the best time to read this to break my heart. The TyZula feels is overwhelming. I can't even... ugh... This canon divergence is easily the best that I have ever seen. I am sure what I will say has been said already. But I must admit that I stayed up all night reading this is because of the TyZula dynamics that cannot be ignored. Once again, Ty Lee left Azula in the Boiling Rock but in entirely differenct circumstances. Do not kill her okay? I think I cannot bear something like that to happen in a story I have grown to love so much. Great work you have here. Thank you so much for writing this and I do hope that you update soon because now, I do not want to do with my life.
Cream and Sugar chapter 33 . 8/8
Oh my gosh this gives me so many Azula feelings... this fic is amazing and I love everything about it (but especially Azula). I adore Azula Zuko sibling dynamics and the way you write all of the group's interactions is utterly brilliant. You do a great job of creating real friendships between each set of characters; Ty Lee's letter was heart-wrenching. I hope that Zuko and Azula continue to influence each other to live up to their potential to become a terrifying duo. The idea of Azula leading Zuko and Mai on an anti-Fire Nation campaign because of Ty Lee's capture ought to send shivers down Ozai's spine. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next! Thanks for all your hard work thus far!
MomoYoMaki chapter 33 . 8/6
I'm seriously impressed with this story. I just found it and am so happy to find good writing in the Avatar fandom! Your writing is believable and relatable and I could put this down. A healthy relationship between Zuko and Azula is a tough thing to swing believably but I'm sold. (And impressed.)
Although pleeaase update soon, that ending was a killer. (I like how you're working with Azula and Ty Lee's Freud ship here too.)
Yay, an update.
BlueLion chapter 12 . 7/31
chapter 12: Oisha's story is a masterpiece. I hope she'll reappear later on in the story and that Azula makes amends! Azula's reaction here is way out of bounds, actually she's too intelligent for such crap.
Brytte Mystere chapter 33 . 7/29
Oh my... Oh my... No, no, no, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Brytte Mystere chapter 18 . 7/29
I loved it. I loved it. Oh my, I absolutely loved it! Go Azula!
1,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »