Reviews for Morality Chain
yanzebilo chapter 35 . 10/9
Please update soon
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 7 . 10/1
This is just so so so so so so good!
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 3 . 10/1
Ffffuuuuuuck...this is messing with my emotional health...

Damn this is good.
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 2 . 10/1
Fuck a duck, I actually teared up a bit there.

This is...this is good. Like, really good.
Rain of the Forest chapter 35 . 9/25
Yeah, and make up for sending the man after them in the first place...
AzurCeleste chapter 1 . 9/22
This is still one of the best Avatar fanfiction out there. I love how you delve into Azula's mind. I'll be leaving more reviews in the future, since I finally gathered my courage. I've been actually following this story since chapter 26! How time goes past!
PeriBombX chapter 5 . 9/17
I luv it! thanks for getting me all hyped up for a fanfiction
I love this story, I really like the way you portray Azula, It's also really touching, y'now, how ty lee sacrificed herself : (

This is a story i would first consider when there's nothing to do, overall, this is a beautiful and well thought of story, it's magnificent
TheElementist chapter 1 . 9/16
Thanks Pureauthor, I always come back to your story for inspiration on how to write better.
rakaduani chapter 6 . 9/12
You know i just had a thought about if you had combined the Zuko and Azula from Embers with their relationship in this story... I am not sure how far the Fire Lord would have gotten. But i am also pretty sure that after Azula took over they wouldn't lose any ground. At all. Anywhere. Loving this btw
Arcane Charmcaster chapter 35 . 9/9
...if you don't update soon...well let's just say you won't like what happens jk but seriously this story is soooo loooovvvveeeed goooooood you need to update! or even if your done writing at least do one last chapter with a time skip to show how it ends.
Dark Star Song chapter 35 . 9/2
This is probably the best fanfiction that I've ever read. I love your portrayal of Azula, and as weird as this sounds, I sorry of feel like I can relate to her... This is incredible!
Call.Me.Random chapter 35 . 8/31
This is awesome! Keep it up!
Greatazuredragon chapter 19 . 8/28
Wonder how Azula will react upon learning Appa was in the lake facility? ;p
Destrark chapter 9 . 8/27
Toph would be so pissed Bumi stole her shtick.
Greatazuredragon chapter 9 . 8/24
Ahhh... I liked Toph being the inventor of metal bending... ;p
Though truth be told Bumi as a metal bender is a terrifying thought... XD
1,506 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »