Reviews for Morality Chain
erica.phoenix16 chapter 6 . 2/8
Please update soon.
FlyingTurtleduck chapter 33 . 2/3
NOOOOOO WHy would you do that to them! everything was going so ... well okay it wasn't going exactly smoothly, but it was going, and they were all okay and they got back together with Mai and now Ty Lee had to stay behind and Azula lost her again - and by that again I mean both the past of this fic, and the canon event, though canon Ty Lee betrayed Azula for Mai and this Ty Lee saved them both - and why did this happen

I'm really worried about what this will do to Azula's psyche tbh. In canon, this was a pretty significant push toward madness for her, but I hope the difference between being betrayed and being saved in a horrifying manner (and it is horrifying, who knows what's going to happen to Ty Lee now, SHE's not the Warden's niece who's also a young and pretty girl), as well as the difference between being left totally alone again and having Zuko and Mai with her, will be enough to keep her stable...

Ngl, the curiosity about Zuko, Azula and Mai's reactions to this is kinda eating me alive. Also Sokka, Suki and Hakoda's thoughts about the Fire Nation teens' reactions.

Also, I think it's really awesome how both Zuko and Azula influence each other in this fic - Azula really, honestly caring about other people, especially Zuko, and Zuko picking up Azula-like ways of dealing with people (for example the thing with making the Warden not shout for cutting the cables). And I really hope Azula gets some happiness and joy from helping Zuko, not just endless work for his goals and 'being chained to him' the way she now feels things are.

Did I mention how heartbreaking it was for Azula to be totally rejected by Iroh after taking over Ba Sing Se with minimal violence? Because it was heartbreaking. She did her best to get him out of a bad position, by methods she had good reason to think he'd approve, and she fucking succeded in something everyone including him thought was impossible - and he just turned his back on her. Because, how awful, she hadn't turned her back on her country, her father, and everything she'd been taught her entire life. Wtf Iroh. Like, I understand why he turned traitor to the Fire Nation, but being disappointed with Azula's actions I absolutely don't get. How hard would it be to say 'niece, I appreciate the effort. thanks but no thanks'. Nope, that's too polite for dealing with sociopaths, even when they're trying really hard to stick to stuff you'd be okay with.

Anyway. This was long and rambly, but the point is I like this fic very much! Thank you for writing it
D'awwww I live for Azula and Zuko sibling moments! I also rather enjoy the maiko!
Dutoc chapter 33 . 1/19
This is such a great story! You've promoted Azula to be tied with Zuko for favorite character. You brilliant writer you.
Dying for an update. Can't wait for the next chapter! Ty Lee and Azula almost had me leak a couple tears.
NamelessHeretic chapter 33 . 12/29/2015
I put this story on my favorites list way way back, and I've finally gotten up to date. I'm glad I did. There's not much I can say that you likely haven't heard already, so I'll just thank you for this story and wait for more.
foreveruntiltheend chapter 33 . 12/26/2015
You-you get back here RIGHT NOW AND YOU FINISH THIS!

(Please and thank you)

Awesome story. I love, love, love Azula's character development.
FTWolf6 chapter 33 . 12/20/2015
Can't wait for the next update!
Azile-san chapter 33 . 12/15/2015
oh, god this story is AWESOME! I LOVE IT! please update soon, I'm dying to know what happens next.
Azile-san chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
I'm crying right now. I love this story.
THE FEEEEEEEEEELLLLSS
ThePurpleAngles chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
I kinda love this Azula. She has a good heart and love for her brother Zuko, but is still multiple with people and kinda evil but for good reasons.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
aang my baby son dONT GET CAPTURED
stephenjlesar chapter 33 . 12/4/2015
This is great story! I like the moments when Azula and Zuko bonded like sibiling. It's cute. Keep up the good work and I hope you continue it soon.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/1/2015
great chapter, wait great story it tore through this fanfic in literally 2 days, i really like the relationship between zuko and azula hopefully you will update soon and i was just wondering when will zuko use lightning again
qwq qweqq chapter 33 . 11/1/2015
Update!

This is amazing stuff, really. Characterisation is fantastically done.
1,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »