Reviews for Morality Chain
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 33 . 10/2
Great chapter. Finally got around to reading it. Awhh, this is so good, but why do you do this to mee... Aw, ty lee... these guys are awesome though. Woo. Awesome story tho, neat idea. :) xD hahaha
Yep! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
LoveGlutton chapter 33 . 9/23
LoveGlutton chapter 23 . 9/23
Does she care for her uncle pr does she care because zuko cares?
LoveGlutton chapter 17 . 9/22
LoveGlutton chapter 9 . 9/22
Hail to the king baby
Awesome Sly chapter 33 . 9/20
This was truly a remarkable story, probably one of the BEST Azula fics EVER! I hope you update soon, because the cliff hanger you ended with is killing me! I do have one question though: will Azula develop a romantic relationship in this work and if so, with whom? Once again, this is an amazing and awesome story you have created and you better update soon.
do they not understand, that since they're not on the fire nations side anymore, they are on the avatar's side?
DeltaMLP chapter 7 . 9/4
I feel like Azula is mildly a yandere in this story
PanoramaGirl chapter 33 . 8/26
This story is amazing I hope you continue it. I love the sibling bond between them. You kept them in character and made them flourish. Not only that I love how Ty lee was written. I can't wait until they meet the avatars gang.
(Continued; stupid computer glitched) *firebending training, I could totally see Zuko and Azula doing a kinda good cop/bad cop routine (e.g. Z: okay avatar, I want twenty five hotsquats on the double! An: yessir sifu hotman! Ooh, butterfly! Az: *lightning* he said on the double, fool!)
Anyway, can't wait for the next update! _
OMG! This fic is amazing, especially Azula and Zuko's sibling bond *insert hours of squeeing* Can't wait for the Fire siblings to join the Gaang (maybe Mai stays behind at the Boiling Rock to protect Ty Lee? She definitely can't be part of Team Avatar (sorry; I find Mai incredibly boring and shallow and undeserving of Sifu Hotman)). With Aang's fire ending
Divergent Half-Blood Kotone chapter 1 . 8/24
Hm... Seems interesting. A world in which Azula can care about other human beings... Seems new to me! I mean I get it was all because of her mother liking Zuko more, or at least acting like it, and that's really sad, but... Well, it's just hard to imagine.

I loved this chapter, by the way! Amazing, I think you really got Azula's personality down. She's still the firebending prodigy, but still captured her feelings toward her mother. Great story! Can't say much for now, I would have left some constructive criticism, but I didn't find anything, great work! :)
For Spite chapter 33 . 8/18
"I'm going to do everything I can to help mend this"

Step One: Abandoning you again.
Well, at least it's a heroic sacrifice this time, but Azula's still not going to look on it that well.
I do hope they manage to reconcile (and obviously that Ty Lee survives).
MorganaBlack77 chapter 33 . 8/12
Hey! Good to read you again!
I liked this chapter, specially the bits about Zuko and Azula in a normal brother/sister relationship... well as normal as they can make it je je.
I'm worried about Ty Lee, I hope she doesn't do something stupid, like getting hurt.
And I find kind of cute how Zuko and May interact without almost talking (really sweet by the way).
See you next time!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 33 . 8/12
waaaaah, such a good chapter. man, i really really loved ty lee in this. thanks for writing.
1,343 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »