Reviews for Morality Chain
poor zuko and azula oh gods...ozai you absolute monster
LoveThisStory chapter 44 . 5/6
Love it, this is beautiful storytelling. I enjoy how you put Azula's highfunctioning sociopathy in contrast to the high morals of Team Avatar, providing an interesting juxtaposition that is really nice to read.
ProDogg chapter 44 . 4/13
Great story loved ist so far
One thing I don’t like about this story is that you took a lot of Zuko’s moments and you gave them to Azula like confronting Ozai.I know this story is about Azula but you kinda ruined Zuko’s big character arc by doing this.
Amazing! So glad your still writing this!
Castlejune chapter 44 . 3/10
Oh joy! I check this story every 3 months or so, and it is always a delight to see an update. We're getting so close to the end! I'm so excited to see where you take this. Keep up the good work!

And I loved Azula's addition to this scene; I thought it was spot on!
erica.phoenix16 chapter 44 . 3/5
Thanks for updating. :)
Hadami chapter 1 . 2/19
The nickname "Az" makes me want to curl up into a ball and die.
Why are fanfic writer's so obsessed with coming up with shitty nicknames?

Other than that, nice.
I know Coeur has a learning disability and possibly aids but he tries his best. Reminds me of another story that covers the struggles of someone who is also retarded..

"mr grimjaw" explored topics about retardation in a very well written self insert fic, if you support Coeur and his mental instabilities than come give this a try, and maybe leave a positive review since it is written better then this story. Here is the story and author link...

/u/2345737/mr-grimjaw

s/13772542/1/the-dissablyed-ninja-and-the-slave-contract-rewritten-version
RandyKaguyaofthewasteland chapter 44 . 2/10
the most recent chapters have been interesting. i loved mai's little childhood snippet. I would love to see the gang reacting to the story of the time azula declared ty lee a traitor for not hating the rain like any proper citizen of the firenation.

of course ange has to make a fuss about killing ozai. it's in character but it's also rather overplayed. Personally I think it would serve him right to miss the entire battle and come back to find azula already killed ozai but with greater casualties than canon.

it would be interesting to see an ending where someone other than the avatar is the hero of the hour. any chance of a korra pov for the epilogue? maybe one without a repuplic city?

keep up the good work, stay healthy, and have a nice day.
MrGrae chapter 44 . 2/10
Brilliant chapter. I don’t care how messed up your update schedule is, as long as the chaps r as good as this one
Pridesbane chapter 44 . 2/4
I love it!
MintIsMeth chapter 44 . 1/30
Loving it! Keep it going!
RedHood001 chapter 44 . 1/26
Ooooooooooh, Azula's points are very good. The fact is that none of them know about energy bending to make Ozai not be able to bend. And also, Azula's character as a whole can't comprehend some things that Aang is struggling with, to take a life, mainly because Aang's whole culture is the emphasis that life is precious. While Azula, growing up in the Fire Nation with Ozai's influence... need I say more?

Zuko understands that Aang is young but honestly, they are ALL STILL KIDS. Most of them are just forced to grow up quicker than they should and practically all of them have tragic pasts. But I also love the way Azula is just breaking down a bit. I feel like this is the first time that has happened since the Agni Kai between Zuko and Ozai.
BlackSwan265 chapter 44 . 1/25
Exciting! I actually do agree with Azula on the whole killing ozai thing; I think Aang not killing Ozai would have had HUGE political implications and problems for Zuko and yet no one brought that up in the show, so I'm glad you've had Azula point that out here. He definitely needed someone to outright tell him how dumb not killing Ozai would be... but now i'm wondering whether Ozai will be killed or not! Great chapter and I can't wait for the next update!
2,276 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »