Reviews for Morality Chain
PepperCornPie chapter 32 . 4h
Hey :) Awesome story!
You should update, it's been awhile since your last update :)
keep up the great work
hope you update
PepperCornPie
medvsa chapter 32 . 12h
This is truly one of my favourite stories on this site! Your characterisation and changes to the plot are SO on point! You're such a brilliant writer I s2g I get so lost in the story haha :D What a great chapter too. I can't wait for the next one, but there's no rush! THANKS, bye
Whyhow chapter 14 . 4/21
When did Azula take morality lessons from Lord Vetinari? I like the alternative indications of character development and, judging by the flashbacks and characters thoughts, I think that Ozai might be relatively alone in the final confrontation, whenever that may be.
Whyhow chapter 11 . 4/21
That was, I think, one of the first major changes to the episodes in this fic, and I hope that you are willing to let the plot diverge from the original if it fits the events better.
Whyhow chapter 9 . 4/21
I'm not sure about Ty Lee here, but you really nailed Bumi.
Whyhow chapter 8 . 4/21
Yay! Bumi!
... Yes, I know my eloquence varies a lot...
Whyhow chapter 7 . 4/21
The parts from Ty Lee's point of view were really fun to read, and this is a good story in general. It is an interesting idea for an AU and seems plausible so far. I wonder how much of a difference this one change will make, especially after this chapter where it has diverged significantly from the original storyline. I hope that Iroh shows up again soon: he's a great character and you should put him in if you can.
agigabyte chapter 1 . 4/15
Please, pleae, please continue this awesome story.
Lilly Talons chapter 32 . 4/8
I just finished all the chapters you have, and I really enjoyed it. I think that everyone was portrayed really well and I like the subtle deviantions from canon :) can't wait for the next chapter
Terahlyanwe chapter 32 . 4/6
Jeepers. Cliffhanger AND six months since the last update?! You really are evil. However, much like my love for canon Azula, I still adore this tale. Hope you plan to continue!
This story is awesome.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 4 . 3/10
Please update soon.
notsofrilly chapter 32 . 3/5
Well, that was a fun journey. I kind of guessed that Azula would leave with Zuko but I'm glad that you made it a believable reason. She wouldn't have left because of the war because she doesn't care about anyone but Zuko, Mai, and Ty lee. I can't wait to see how they get out of this.
Update soon!
Very nice, well-written story. Looking forward to reading the rest of it.
ankvasker chapter 32 . 3/1
I really love this story, and you write good to! I hope you begin to update more often and longer chapters to.
1,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »