Reviews for Morality Chain
CJ-T-Bone chapter 32 . 5/5
i get the feeling that this thing has been abandoned, i hope not and i hope i see an update on it sometime in the future. :)
Andrik chapter 32 . 5/4
Love it, loved all of your chapters.
ndesi62 chapter 32 . 5/2
WHAT A CLIFFHANGER TO END ON! Please please update soon! I'm so curious what happens... do Zuko and Azula join Team Avatar, right here and now? Do they at least temporarily cooperate with Sokka and Suki? What do the two parties do after breaking out of the prison? So curioussss!
PepperCornPie chapter 32 . 4/25
Hey :) Awesome story!
You should update, it's been awhile since your last update :)
keep up the great work
hope you update
PepperCornPie
medvsa chapter 32 . 4/25
This is truly one of my favourite stories on this site! Your characterisation and changes to the plot are SO on point! You're such a brilliant writer I s2g I get so lost in the story haha :D What a great chapter too. I can't wait for the next one, but there's no rush! THANKS, bye
Whyhow chapter 14 . 4/21
When did Azula take morality lessons from Lord Vetinari? I like the alternative indications of character development and, judging by the flashbacks and characters thoughts, I think that Ozai might be relatively alone in the final confrontation, whenever that may be.
Whyhow chapter 11 . 4/21
That was, I think, one of the first major changes to the episodes in this fic, and I hope that you are willing to let the plot diverge from the original if it fits the events better.
Whyhow chapter 9 . 4/21
I'm not sure about Ty Lee here, but you really nailed Bumi.
Whyhow chapter 8 . 4/21
Yay! Bumi!
... Yes, I know my eloquence varies a lot...
Whyhow chapter 7 . 4/21
The parts from Ty Lee's point of view were really fun to read, and this is a good story in general. It is an interesting idea for an AU and seems plausible so far. I wonder how much of a difference this one change will make, especially after this chapter where it has diverged significantly from the original storyline. I hope that Iroh shows up again soon: he's a great character and you should put him in if you can.
agigabyte chapter 1 . 4/15
Please, pleae, please continue this awesome story.
Lilly Talons chapter 32 . 4/8
I just finished all the chapters you have, and I really enjoyed it. I think that everyone was portrayed really well and I like the subtle deviantions from canon :) can't wait for the next chapter
Terahlyanwe chapter 32 . 4/6
Jeepers. Cliffhanger AND six months since the last update?! You really are evil. However, much like my love for canon Azula, I still adore this tale. Hope you plan to continue!
This story is awesome.