Reviews for Morality Chain
Guest chapter 32 . 10h ago
Very nice, well-written story. Looking forward to reading the rest of it.
ankvasker chapter 32 . 3/1
I really love this story, and you write good to! I hope you begin to update more often and longer chapters to.
Quantum Tesseract chapter 4 . 2/26
I realize that this is more than a bit late, but I couldn't help but comment. You do realize that the light of the avatar would 't be visible in the fre nation, right? The aurora borealis, which takes place in the van allen belt, is only visible fof a fee hundred miles. It is stated in canon that untill Zhao questioned Zuko's cree, he had no idea the avatar was back. If an admiral a few days away from the south pole couldn't see it, then the fire nation certainly couldn't.

I only say this because I am enjoying the fic, obiously; I wouldn't bother otherwise. I look forward to reading more of this.
Please update! I really love this fic :)
I really wish you own the Avatar. The wending will be more preferable like that
Raethor chapter 32 . 1/21
Why where Sokka and Suki at the Boiling Rock, more importantly how did they know where it was. In cannon Zuko knew where it was and took Sokka there, but if Zuko isn't with them how'd they learn where it is.
Raethor chapter 9 . 1/20
It seems a bit odd that Azula would be able to predict and corner Aang so easily, much less in their first encounter. He's an air bender, always moving, shifting, adapting, running away is something he excels at.
But you had her easily run him into a dead end alley despite never having faced someone so unpredictable, which stopped him... That would make sense if he was a Water or maybe an Earth bender, but an Air bender? not so much, he would have gone up, or faked up then run past her.
EternalMadameBlaze chapter 2 . 1/17
Im reading this at 11:04 at night, im already hooked to this story, and you already made me cry during the second chapter... 0.o
CaraCersei chapter 32 . 1/13
Thanks for sharing- really like this story and how you've woven it Round canon. Thanks for sharing, can't wait for more!
Metroidvania chapter 32 . 1/8
Hahaha, very nice way to end it.

I like your 'not psychotic' but not OOC Azula. She kept something of her mother's influence, just that little thing, and it managed to stick. Nice references with the cherry stems, Azula paying for Iroh's care back in the earlier chapters, and the like. With Azula's interference, Zuko's redemption seems a bit weaker by comparison, but it's characterized well enough in Ba Sing Se to make it work.

I'm a little surprised Iroh got...'hoodwinked', so to speak, by Azula in several instances, given what he knew of her, and Ozai, but it all worked out relatively well in the end.

Ty Lee appears to be the key here to weaning Azula off Ozai's ideology, but somehow, I don't think Azula's going to lose it entirely. Someone needs to be the pragmatist to the rest of team Fire Nation Kids and or Team Avatar.

In any case, looking forward to more, however it goes.

Until next.
KorpaKejsilic chapter 32 . 1/3
Great story, keep up the good work.
2 lazy to log in chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
This story is truly one of a kind. I wish to see it continued especially when it's so close to being finished. I would love for the Unholy Quartet to join the Gaang and defeat the father lord together. Bit of an odd request but I would love for Azula and Ty Lee to become a couple especially with their history and the way they treat each other. I don't usually care for pairings but it's just reading the story and their interactions it's just making me drown in feels.
EsMelissa chapter 32 . 12/26/2014
Azula and Zuko should join the Gaang, after all, Aang still has to learn firebending.
I won't blame you if you take a long time in updating, I don't even know what to expect the next chapter considering this is entirely out of the timeline. It leaves this misteriousness making you want more.
Ivar Hugo chapter 32 . 12/20/2014
I've just read this story from start to finish. That should tell you how much I like it. Even thought it's essentially a canon-rehash, its more than intriguing enough to sustain one's interest. Of course, what makes your story so compelling is that your Azula seems genuinely in-character (excepting her sibling bond with Zuko, naturally).

As for criticism: sometimes it's awfully contrived how events conspire to arrange themselves as they did canonically. (However, I think you handled the Ba Sing Se coup nicely.) I wouldn't mind if you strayed more from the original plot, seeing that, realistically, small changes would accumulate.

Nevertheless, a highly enjoyable story that I intend to read for as long as you care to update it.
5hav1 chapter 32 . 12/19/2014
The best ATLA fic ever...! So update soon.
1,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »