Reviews for Morality Chain
qwq qweqq chapter 33 . 11/1

This is amazing stuff, really. Characterisation is fantastically done.
thewriterstory chapter 33 . 10/30
Great story!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 25 . 10/20
This , this right here? I like. I really feel like this should have really got Iroh thinking, because that's probably the worst thing she could have said.
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 24 . 10/20
I can understand Zuko's mora dilemma, but I really can't see why his Uncle apparently (to him and Azula, possibly for real) purposefully did as little as possible to help him find Aang.
engineerwenlock chapter 33 . 10/15
Oh my gosh! This story is AMAZING! You changed one minor detail and made it an entirely different story. But you also kept with the spirit of the original, AND you completely re told the entire series without being boring. I am seriously excited for your next chapter.
madmaxed chapter 33 . 10/12
It's currently 3:24 am and I just finished binge reading this story. Sorry for an grammar or spelling mistakes since I am pretty out of it right now. Anyways, onto the review.

Dude, you actually made me shed a tear at the end of this chapter. It's been a while since I watched Avatar but my friend recently started watching it and she commented on Azula's character and I ended up going on youtube and looking clips with her and just remembering the stench of tragedy that exuded from her and it killed me. I really loved her as a character. She was ruthless, clever and powerful and she was a villain that genuinely felt threatening, something lacking in today's characters. Yet she was also awkward and clueless when it came to understanding people when their actions were not driven by fear and seeing that was endearing in it's own way. Then just watching her fall apart at the end after being abandoned by everyone struck something deep inside me that I haven't been able to shake off.
So I came here to fanfiction to find an AU where maybe things didn't turn out the way they did and Azula wasn't so alone and broken at the end. And I found it. I found this story and holy crap it has been an emotional roller coaster of the ages. You created an Azula that is still fundamentally true to her character in the show, but by changing just one relationship she had, turned her into someone who previously did not give a shit about people as long as her goals were met, into the person screaming at Ty Lee to come back at the end of this chapter.
It was powerful. It was moving. And enjoyed following her journey every step of the way. Hopefully this journey isn't over since it has been a few months since your last update. But I will have faith that you will return and finish this incredible tale. Thank you for writing this story and reading this review-it's a mouthful, I know-and I could lavish you with praise forever but I don't want to write a whole essay on how amazing your story is and I also need to get some sleep.
Thanks again and good night.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 5 . 10/10
Please update this soon.
Fernfiction chapter 33 . 10/7
Gotta say, I've been binging this story. Love the way that the characters make references to canon, really accentuates the differences in the story. Looking forward to Azula's interaction with the Gaang, and hoping that Toph still salty about getting her feet burned.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 33 . 10/2
Great chapter. Finally got around to reading it. Awhh, this is so good, but why do you do this to mee... Aw, ty lee... these guys are awesome though. Woo. Awesome story tho, neat idea. :) xD hahaha
Yep! Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
LoveGlutton chapter 33 . 9/23
LoveGlutton chapter 23 . 9/23
Does she care for her uncle pr does she care because zuko cares?
LoveGlutton chapter 17 . 9/22
LoveGlutton chapter 9 . 9/22
Hail to the king baby
Awesome Sly chapter 33 . 9/20
This was truly a remarkable story, probably one of the BEST Azula fics EVER! I hope you update soon, because the cliff hanger you ended with is killing me! I do have one question though: will Azula develop a romantic relationship in this work and if so, with whom? Once again, this is an amazing and awesome story you have created and you better update soon.
do they not understand, that since they're not on the fire nations side anymore, they are on the avatar's side?
1,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »