Reviews for Spoilers
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/18
1blueyedgirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
This seriously gave me chills! I always wondered what scenario would have been conducive to him telling River his name, and you captured it so well! More, please!
DWlover210 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
So sad right now.
That was awesome.
Keep writing.
And keep loving Doctor Who.
treesandbadwolf chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
okay so Im sort of crying right now. I loved it
BabyIWasMadeToBreakYourHeart chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
*Sobs uncontrolably* Gasp! This is beautifull!
HeyItsHevs chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
That was s
ghosteye99 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Beautiful series, thanks for sharing
grumpyjenn chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
So beautiful.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
You've captured the essence of the Doctor's and River Song's love story: so bittersweet.
TaiKaze chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
I'm not crying, but that's just cause I'm in a public place damnit! Gawd that was beautiful!
tenrosessss chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
River's story is so sad. When the Doctor first meets her , he doesn't even know who she is and I think that's the saddest thing about is a really good story and it seems exactly like the sort of thing they would put in Doctor Who.
shirley5555 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
i know this is an old story and maybe you wont see this but the fourth made me phisically cry. tears and all. i dont believe thats what would happen...
noacount chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Oh my goodness! I'm actually crying. That was fantastic. Very beautiful.
snoopygirl11 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Beautiful. I especially liked how their story began and ended with songs :)
Doctor-River chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That was briliant. True love comes to those who wait, and the Doctor waited a long time for his but the first time he meets her, their song ends. He still has many adventures to come like the Singing Towers and the picnic at Asgard. This always makes me wonder why she had to die, I mean if only that mean Mr. Lux done it instead, then she would still be with him alive and well. If only that were possible. Great story, loved the whole thing from the first to the last word!