Reviews for Home Sweet Dead
elsie bailey chapter 20 . 8/2
I looked up and saw there were only 4 more chapters left. I love, love, love this story. Will be so sad to finish. Thank you.
elsie bailey chapter 11 . 8/2
I am years late on this story...but it is so much fun, I can't stop reading. Thank you so much.
jackie69 chapter 24 . 6/24
I really enjoyed everything about this story!
Nice to see a much more smarter and pragmatic Sookie. ...and maybe someday she will decide to become vampire- Wow!
Loved Pam!
Can't wait to read the sequel.
abitlovely chapter 2 . 3/31
Awesome story!
WitchMitzi chapter 24 . 12/14/2015
Awesome story! Thank you for grown up Sookie
Guest chapter 20 . 11/26/2015
I love the way that you have truly captured what eric and sookie mean to each other. This is how its supposed to be! ****
MiniLover chapter 24 . 7/6/2015
Awesome story! I loved their relationship and the comfort Eric and Sookie find in it! They seem comfortable with but also hot for each other. And I guess Quinn never did learn! Loved it!
candykorn0 chapter 24 . 2/18/2014
I love this story! I love how they escaped for a while and that they are happy. I do feel sorry for Quinn although I also hate his guts at the same time. :P I love to hate him as well as Bill. Never thought of Sam and Amelia together, but it works. I like the way she's still thinking about Tray though. You cannot forget something like that even after a few years. Glad they are getting married as well and that she is at least thinking about becoming a vampire.
bib2009 chapter 24 . 1/25/2014
Really enjoyed the story especially the snarky comments from sookie and pam and the humour though when sookie left hotshot because she was bored I could have killed her myself - what part if styling safe does she not understand! Still all's well, hopefully. Loved the idea that Eric and sookie have 3years together just to be together and get to know one another - and that sookie is more pragmatic eg letting Eric have donors to recover from his punishment. Thank you
georgiasuzy chapter 24 . 12/29/2013
I liked your story and how you created an Eric that was willing to give up his Sheriff job and go on the run with Sookie. And Eric treating her like his equal pretty much in front of other vamps and those wonderful PDAs! You picked a good place to end your story - too many people try to tell their whole life in one story and it's just not necessary. Wouldn't mind reading a sequel tho!
tanseynz chapter 24 . 11/11/2013
I like that you got the Sookie/Eric characters right. Not too mushy, still arguing but also pretty smart in a what-one-misses-the-other-one-picks-up kind of way.
boinghi chapter 24 . 10/6/2013
Guest chapter 24 . 9/16/2013
Hi read this story in one go and really enjoyed it. Best SVM story I've read for a while. I do hope you write more. Thanks xx
feedmemore chapter 24 . 5/23/2013
I loved your story.
Drama, action, and adventure, bit of lovin' and a dash of mystery thrown in.
The Thing about Sookie I couldn't stand in the books was that she never matured in relation to Eric.
She always harped and grumbled and fought about same things with same old attitudes and same old rhetorics.
Your Sookie seems to have learned quite a lot and she seems to grasp what's important in relationships.
And Your Eric? What's not to love?
gentlegroove chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Absolutely loved this story. You've managed to do something that so few SS fics do, I think, and that's keeping Eric *Eric*. Might be why there are so many AH fics involving him, because it does seem hard to keep the Viking that we all know and love (I've tried many times and given up). I think you've really done that here, in addition to making your own story be a lot of fun. Thanks! :)