Reviews for Home Sweet Dead
celajwhitney chapter 24 . 3/3
yes, yes! a sequel would be awesome! i can't imagine sookie not being a vamp and being with eric forever.
celajwhitney chapter 13 . 3/3
eric REALLY loves sookie right now, she's the girl her gran raised!
celajwhitney chapter 12 . 3/3
quinn is such a fool, he thinks he can lie and cheat and still get what he wants.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/9/2016
Hey Eric, great job of keeping Sookie informed about things she needs to know!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/9/2016
It's weird that Quinn doesn't know how to use a telephone.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
Don't these morons know how to lock a door?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2016
Hey Eric, if you "want to keep Sookie safe", how about telling her the shit you're involving her in before it literally blows up in her face?
Guest chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
I detest having to agree with Bill, but he's right. Eric sucks at telling Sookie anything she needs to know. So Eric set Sookie up so that they could both be bait because not even Eric would be retarded enough to think Sookie would be safe with that cocked-up plan. He didn't even have the courtesy of giving her a decent ring.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/8/2016
And there goes Eric keeping Sookie stupid on purpose. Does that make him feel like he's somehow better than her?
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2016
These people are really dumb if they think Sookie would want to go back to how things used to be especially with proof that Eric doesn't respect her enough to tell her important things.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2016
So Eric still doesn't tell Sookie the things she needs to know. Glad to see he hasn't grown up at all.
elsie bailey chapter 20 . 8/2/2016
I looked up and saw there were only 4 more chapters left. I love, love, love this story. Will be so sad to finish. Thank you.
elsie bailey chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
I am years late on this story...but it is so much fun, I can't stop reading. Thank you so much.
jackie69 chapter 24 . 6/24/2016
I really enjoyed everything about this story!
Nice to see a much more smarter and pragmatic Sookie. ...and maybe someday she will decide to become vampire- Wow!
Loved Pam!
Can't wait to read the sequel.
abitlovely chapter 2 . 3/31/2016