Reviews for Veela Struck
babyvfan chapter 34 . 8/27
Oh...my...god...*slowly crumbles to the ground and huddles into fatal position, rocking back and forth* OH...MY...GOD. OH MY GOD. OH MYGOD. Oh my dear goddam god...this...you...Harry...his progress and development...Draco with his patience and understanding...being so great around him...oh my dear god...this story

*holds my tongue before I dissolve into a bigger blabbling mess* Okay, okay. I'm gona try to sum this up as best as I can. It's hard to since this final chapter and the story itself were so goddamn good that words are failing me. But I am going to try.

I'm gonna start off with confession. I could have easily finsihed this story earlier. I could have. I was reading the majority of it on my phone and I just finished chapter 33. All I had to do was click the next button and it would have done, but I didn't because the story is so goddamn good and I didn't want the story to be over it. I didn't want to let go of them yet.

But I do. I got to the last chapter. I finally read it. And words cannot begin to describe how much I fucking loved it. How perfect it was, how insanely incredible this whole story in general was. It was just everything, everything and more.

Lomaneeren, ...do I even need to say that this became another favorite of mine? Favorite chapter because everything came in full circle in such a glorious way and favorite story by you because it was sooooooo GODDAMN GOOD.

Like dude...*mind completely blown* Dude...I mentioned over a dozen reviews ago that this story was hyped up and recommended by 5 different drarry-loving friends who kept saying to me, "READ IT. READ IT. READ IT." So I finally did and now I wanna kick myself so goddamn badly for waiting so long to read it. I seriously wanna drop-kick myself for waiting so long to Veela Struck because it was sooooo goddam good. Like insanely good. Incredibly insanely amazingly awesomely good. I so understand the hype. I now get why my friends were begging me to read.

Like I said, this story obviously is now another favorite. I already knew by the time I got to chapter 10 that it would be my favorite. But now it is also now one of my all-time favorite drarry stories and most definitely most of my all-time favorite drarry Veela stories.

I love the route you took with this story, showing that as beautiful and magnifecent Veela are, there is a dark side to them and also you tied it to male-on-male rape, which does not get enough attention especially in stories. I love the way you had Harry, showing that even though he did manage to break free from the rape and it did happen years ago, he still carries that weight, that pain. I love how Draco was so patient with him.

I love the steps of development and progress you did. As much as we all wanted for them to get together because it's Harry and Draco and they are magic together, it wouldn't have been realistic. It wouldn't have been fair. And it did pay off.

This story was incredible. I loved it so much. Thank you so much for creating it. I loved it so so so much.
babyvfan chapter 33 . 8/27
ANOTHER. FAVORITE. CHAPTER.

Omg, this chapter gave me sooooo much lif IT GAVE ME SUCH LIFE.

From the humorous dinner that went down at Ron and Hermione's house, to Draco laying out plates of food and Harry finally trying something, and the SMUTTY SCENES.

This chapter alone just extended my life to 20 years. I loved it.
babyvfan chapter 32 . 8/27
This chapter put such a big big smile on my face. I loved it. I loved so much.

I'm smiling right now as I write this review. I regret that is short but that's only because this chapter was so good, I don't know what else to say other than the fact I loved it so so much
babyvfan chapter 31 . 8/27
My love for this story grows and grows and grows. And we're only 3 chapters away
babyvfan chapter 30 . 8/27
*clutches chest as I fall back in my seat* FAVORITE. CHAPTER.

I have found another favorite chapter.

One that was so good, soooo goddamn delicious that it might rival the love I have for my first favorite. I think it may even top it.

It was sooo goddamn good for a multitude of reasons:

Harry managing to hold his ground and fight against Laurent's relative who's trying to get him out.

Draco going into FULL, MURDEROUS RAGING BEAST PROTECTIVE MOOD THAT I WAITED ALLL THIS TIME FOR. From the very second Parkinson got snappy and said that she'll help Laurent get out, i was waiting for the beast mood to come out. I knew from the last chapter it would be epic and you made it BEYOND EPIC.

Draco going into full Veela mood and Harry not running away from it, showing such incredible progress.

The close moments they had that were so wonderful and delicious that my mouth is watering.

This chapter was perfection. Pure pure fucking perfection. I reached a decision. It's my favorite chapter. Hands down. My number 1 top favorite
babyvfan chapter 29 . 8/27
I will let to let the following be known: Pansy, you and your stupidly stubborn "boyfriend" are SOOOOOO GONNA GET IT
babyvfan chapter 28 . 8/27
*dreamy sighs escape my lips as I clutch my chest* There is nothing that I love more than a story that makes your heart glow from the feels and increases your love for it with every chapter. Which is exactly what this story has been doing
babyvfan chapter 27 . 8/26
*cue the sweet song of the heavenly angels singing* Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah *brings hands together and joins in the sweet chrous*

I found yet another favorite chapter. This was beautiful. Simply amazing.

I'm proud for a number of reasons.

First and foremost. The fact Harry decided to tell Draco's parents the truth about what happened. This is important for so many reaosns. The fact he himself decided to do it. Not Draco, not Hermione or anyone's wishes or suggestions. He decided to do it because he knows he'll need more help with this. The fact he wanted them to know because he is serious about Draco and this is a step forward in proving that.

And two: Narcissa and Lucius's reaction to the news. And BELIEVING HARRY. Easily, without question or hesitation. And they're planning on keeping him and his secret safe.

This chapter was everything to me
babyvfan chapter 26 . 8/26
Proof that Draco Malfoy is a better person than me: i would have used the allure, slap the bitch with my hand or wing, without a second thought. For crying out loud, there is a REASON LAURENT IS LOCKED UP, There is a reason why Draco, her old friend, is asking her-BEGGING her to stop digging.

*taps my foot impatiently as I deal with my seething* i really really REALLY wanna smack Pansy. I seriously do.

*lets out a deep breath* On the plus side, other than the raging fury in my body directed towards a certain Slytherin, I would like to take the moment to say how PROUD I am of my baby HARRY. I was so goddamn scared that he would take the job but thankfully he's starting to relax
babyvfan chapter 25 . 8/26
Dear god *groans* this just get better and better. How Draco resisted the urge to tear this dude's throat out, only God knows. I don't think I could have done it
babyvfan chapter 24 . 8/26
Oh my dear poor baby. Dear god, no. I wish Pansy would just leave it alone
babyvfan chapter 23 . 8/26
Compromise. Another step of progress. I'm loving the direction where this is going.
babyvfan chapter 22 . 8/26
PROGRESS *eyes shining like stars as I grin big-BIG with adoration and pride* So much beautiful beautiful was done in this chapter.

And another favorite chapter was discovered.

*lets out a breathy sigh as I watch my two sleepy babies* Stories like this with so much progress and tender moments remind me why I love drarry so much. And I'm sooo loving this story
babyvfan chapter 21 . 8/26
I knew I would find another favorite chapter and I did :D

This...awwww...domestis drarry. Cooking for for each other. It's among one of my favorite drarry tropes. And that kiss at the end did so many beautiful things to my chest
babyvfan chapter 20 . 8/26
Beautiful beautiful progress. Each small step forward is like a beautiful gift. Or a yummy piece of Dove chocolate *grins* I am so happy. Their first official kiss where they were BOTH into it.
1,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »