Reviews for Veela Struck
animaluvr123 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER, UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Doni chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
What an interesting premise and idea for this story. I look forward to seeing where you take this one.
unknown20troper chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Awesome!

Everyone's in character. Draco's feelings for Harry are cute, and Harry's emotions about the rape are very realistic. I'm glad that Draco wants to help Harry, and that they both acknowledge that sex doesn't heal everything and can't heal this.

Great chapter!

Great story!
Kat chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
What a great start. I love the way you've written Draco coming to a decision to ask Harry to date, and the way they both reacted during the exchange was very well written. I thought the way you described Harry's trauma was very sensitive, yet still powerful. And Draco controlling his physical need to comfort with his Veela attributes gave great meaningfulness to his sincerity. A very intriguing beginning, I cannot wait for more. Thank you.
Jerrika chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
oh - exciting! I can't wait to see where this goes, I like your take on the Veela species, very original.

I do wonder if Draco will cause more harm than good, despite his intentions... and just who was this other Veela?
slashslut chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
oh, this is going to be god!
Shalette chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
wow, what an intersting take on the veela story.
xdeadskiesx chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
A very interesting twist on the whole Veela genre. Can't wait for more.
semper paratis chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This is a really interesting take on the veela story. I'm very curious to see where you go with it. Great start!
mjmusiclover chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
very beautifully done :D:D
DesertRoseFallen chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Yet another story that captures me immediately. You are such a talented writer, but you already know that *wink*. I love the ideas that surround this and how you haven broken the mould of the traditional veela stereotype. Lovely. Please update soon!
1,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106