Reviews for Veela Struck
Takuhayo chapter 34 . 1/5/2013
I just finished reading Veela Struck after trying to pace myself over the day (and failing because I couldn't stop reading). I like the journey of how Harry starts to heal though he seems kind of reluctant at first. Normally non-con/dub-con turns me away from a story but here it wasn't too horrible. I haven't read a lot of Draco as a Veela but this one is my favorite. :) I'll be checking out your other Harry/Draco stories.
WitchRavenFox chapter 34 . 1/3/2013
I loved the progression of emotion through this, you deal with post event very delicately. It was all beautiful.
InsanitysGenius chapter 34 . 11/27/2012
It took me a few days to finish because I was so busy but it was worth it. As usual, amazing story! D
kilminao chapter 34 . 11/21/2012
i loved it!
xxnarufanxx chapter 34 . 11/21/2012
a very nice story! i really enjoyed reading it
runiechica chapter 34 . 11/5/2012
I think this is now officially my favorite spin on Veela. I love how you had them grow together. Beautiful and amazing!
Charlie Raey chapter 27 . 9/8/2012
this is where crash and burn by savage garden comes in! love it so MUCH!
assassi chapter 34 . 9/8/2012
One of the best veela fics I've read, and definitely a favorite!
ThexHallowsxGirl chapter 34 . 8/17/2012
I think this is one of the best Veela stories I have read. Your writing was beautiful, the detail stunning and I just I wanted to keep reading. OXOX

Love,
ThexHallowsxGirl
Veelalover chapter 34 . 8/1/2012
LOVE THIS STORY! Great story. I laughed and cried along with the characters. Everything about this story was so moving it was heart wrenching.
Strangest thing happened through. As I was reading the story "Stronger" By Avril Lavgine started playing and I couldn't help but think that it would be the perfect song for this story. Because thanks to Draco, Harry did get stronger which goes tos how that with support you can achieve anything.
Great story and looking forward to more.
Avis Shadow chapter 34 . 6/21/2012
This was a great story! Really hard to stop reading once you've started. I'm glad that you didn't force Harry's recovery to go too fast, I've read too many fanfics where he's hurt in some way but then he's absolutely fine by the next chapter with no side-effect but yours took it slowly while still not lingering in one spot for forever. Bravo!
winter2006 chapter 34 . 6/4/2012
I love this story. I hope you will write a sequel.
Anonymous chapter 34 . 4/22/2012
This is possibly the best story I have Read in my life. I have read quite a bit of Fan Fiction and yours is by far the best. Words cannot convey how glad I am that I chose to read this story; Thank you so much!
Drarryloverangel57 chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
I'm sorry but I feel like Harry is owed a big fat...I TOLD U SO! Ihonestly was

Hoping for an injury that he couldn't fix and needed someone else or he would've died...baby steps, baby steps...
DreamKaskade chapter 34 . 3/19/2012
I read this non stop and omg you wrote this brilliantly.

You kept Harry on point in every single chapter and it was a journey for him but I'm glad that finally Draco got through him.

*sigh* You should just get your own book out, your brilliant.
1,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »