Reviews for Veela Struck
babyvfan chapter 9 . 8/24/2017
*grins* Progress. Such beautiful progress. And nicely done on both their parts
babyvfan chapter 8 . 8/24/2017
My heart breaks from the painful memories Harry experienced but also glow from the bravery Harry is displaying, letting Draco in bit by bit, withstanding seeing the wings.

I can tell it's gonna be a feeling I'll experience more throughout the story
babyvfan chapter 7 . 8/24/2017
I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be part of the Ron Weasley team. Anymore than I thought I'd see the day Ron would actually try to get Harry and Draco together.

Yet it happened. It actually happened. I'm shook. I'm stunned. I'm speechless. And oh so happy. Because Harry does wanna try.

Also the letter was so well done. Very sincere and apologetic without being too coddling or defensive. Which shows brilliant thinking & writing on your part.
babyvfan chapter 6 . 8/24/2017
First off, I'm going to be exactly like Hermione to my partner when I spent hours giving birth to my kid. Like hell, you'll act all sqiumsih about the name I picked after I spent nearly forever giving birth to YOUR KID.

Second, my heart broke. Again. Things were going so well with the Malfoys. It seemed like it was all good but Narcissa and Lucius kept butting in about Harry's last relationship-which I don't see is any of their business-and poor Harry felt like a caged animal.

Dear god, what a mess
babyvfan chapter 5 . 8/23/2017
*beaming with such pride and happiness as I watch my two babies* I can already tell I'm gonna like this story. This chapter alone did so many things to my heart-bad such as the painful flashbacks and also good things such as their lunch.

I can picture so clearly in my head how stunned Draco was when Harry confessed that he was jealous of him
babyvfan chapter 4 . 8/23/2017
*fibbles with hands nervously* would this be a bad time to bring up the fact I love possessive drarry. I can't explain it. I typically hate possessiveness with other couples but with drarry, i love it.

However i do understand why it's not the best. I get why Harry is cautious around it.

And...this chapter was nice. The two of them being honest and laying out the cards.
babyvfan chapter 3 . 8/23/2017
Oh yes *nods eagerly* i can definitely already tell I'm gonna like this story. This chapter alone confirmed it.

With supportive Hermione who wants the best for Harry but is letting him handle things at his pace.

The Malfoys who were definitely surprised by Draco's decision to get with Harry but are supportive nevertheless, which is a rare beautiful sight to see.

Oh yes, i can tell this is going to be an awesome story
babyvfan chapter 2 . 8/23/2017
My heart is breaking so much for poor Harry. It's horrible what he went through. It just goes to show that rape can happen, even to men despite what the media claims or lies to sweep under the floor. And that unfortunately as incredible ad Veela are, there is a dark side to them.

Like i mentioned before, I knew this was going to be a hell of a story. The first chapter alone proved it. The second chapter gave a hint of the intensify that's to come
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Wow...wow...*leans back in my chair, stunned* Wow. Okay, a little background to share. I've mentioned this before: you have so so many drarry stories that I'm still tryuing to work through the list. This particualry story was on my radar since it is a Veela story, the summary sounds interesting, and I'm a sucker for drarry veela. But the funny thing is my friends read this and gushed hard over it. All of them saying it is amazing, all of them saying it's so good (apparantly too good for words), and all of them saying that I NEED (can't emphaise this word enough) to read this.

It was my plan for the weekend but plans got in the way. Now I am feeling reading it and all I can say is WOW.

And I mean that in a good way because I didn't expect the story to start off like this. My heart is BREAKING for Harry. I was thinking he didn't want to get invovled with Draco because of the allure or maybe because he doesn't like the idea of mates but I didn't expect the reason to hit south so adrupdly,

You definitely suprised me, dude. But in a good way. I can already tell this is going to be one hell of a story
pupzpride chapter 34 . 8/21/2017
I really enjoyed reading this story. I liked how strong Harry was even after all he went through and his struggle to overcome his overbearing controls issues. I felt what he went through was hard and a struggle but he had an end game (with Dracos help) and he was able to finally move on. I like reading your stories, you amaze me with your imagination and suck me in with your words. Thank you for that.
Janie-ohio chapter 34 . 7/26/2017
This one was hard. So heartbreaking for both of them that I almost abandoned it twice, but not because I was bored, just sad. I'm glad I finished, though there feels like there is some unresolved pieces. is there a sequel out oneshot for this one? either way, well done.
Liliya chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
I have to say Harry is being a right out asshole, of course, he seems to have went through alot and he's absloutely entitled to his fears but that doesn't mean he has the right to hurt someone and discriminate. :/ No amount of pain gives you the right to inflict it to others. I wonder what direction this fic will be going. I'm interested to see.
Acciofics459 chapter 34 . 5/18/2017
Now that I've finished reading this, I'm going to go back and reread it. This story is amazing!
I loved reading about all of Harry and Draco's interactions with and reactions to each other, and how their relationship developed slowly but steadily throughout the journey. I also liked the more factual portions, when Harry is learning about Veela.
I'm not sure this will ever get old for me - I'm sure I will come back to Veela Struck for years to come. :)
MissMJS chapter 34 . 11/2/2016
Good god, this
Is
Beautiful!
The angst! The progression! Spectacular job going at the required slow pace for this! It was a long wait, but the all buildup to it was well worth it and made it all the better.
My favorite part was Draco dancing around in happiness, wings stretched and trilling. How can I resist smiling at that? xD
Damn, it took me basically a day to read this... A day I was supposed to do college shit... Eh, worth it!
nicole971003 chapter 34 . 3/22/2016
Finally the hurt's healed and here comes the reward for them both to have been relentless and patientThis is one of my favourite Drarry fanfics now, I really love the mutual respect, understanding and openness between them. Draco fought against his instincts and pulled out all the stops to heal Harry while Harry stretched his limits and tried his very best to consider Draco's feelings despite his horrendous experience. They're both strong and they REALLY meant for each otherI really like fics with sensible and gradual establishment of bonds and relationship between characters. Perhaps that's why I really love reading hurt-comfort kinda fics and adore this fic soooo much. Thank you for having written rich a beautiful story!
1,586 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »