Reviews for Creatures of the Night
Gothic princess2121 chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
Love this story. Wonderful. Hope you update!
Rated Rock chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
Yummy! Jeffy torture. I know I'm sick. I'm evil. But I love this story. Please make more fun!peez!
Emri-May chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
Write more. If you don't I'll cry
Infection13 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Matt is officially a vampire now. Can't wait for Jeffy's turn. At first, I thought Mark is going to turn both of them.

Where's Adam btw?
Infection13 chapter 4 . 4/12/2011
Bad move Addy. You do not mess with Taker's bitch. Never! XD I love this chapter.
Infection13 chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
I thought Jeff said he's not gay (according to the first chapter) but it looks to me that he gave in to Mark so easily. You're a real tease, Jeff haha... .
Infection13 chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Haha...to tell the truth, this is the first time ever I've read a ficcy of Mark and Matt sexing. Good kinky stuff XD.
Infection13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I just found this ficcy and so far I like it. I like vampires but I seriously hate Twillight haha. Gotta read the next chapters, though XD.
jacobluver113 chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
YAY! AN UPDATE! THANK YOU!

Ha ha ha ha! I liked this chapter. So now Matt and Jeff are going to be vampires...sexy;)

And Adam is still in some big trouble... RUN ADAM RUN FOR YOUR UNDEAD LIFE!

HA HA HA HA! UPDATE SOON!
redsandman99 chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
Ooh yay an update. Me loves
BillieBrand chapter 4 . 8/6/2010
i wants more nows! Lol its pretty good... Just missing one thing... The house down the road where 3 sexi sister vamps live... Brooky, Alex and Billie
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
can't wait for you to post the chapter chapter for this interesting story
Always Straightedge and proud chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
well adam and christian aren't techically brothers. but i understood what you meant
Freak-of-the-night21 chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Interesting
MyChemical30 chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
R u gonna make another one?