Reviews for Sic Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
Animelover2015 chapter 5 . 1/11
I like it! I hope you continue this!
beachchick3 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Wow, this is an amazing story! She is such a fighter would love to read more! Update soon, pretty please! I would love to see Hugo live this one, actually one of my most fav stories so far with Hugo/OC thumbs up for the awesome writing,

from the sunny beaches,
beachchick3
OnceUponAnAubi chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Aagh! I've been dying to find a good Stiglitz story like this. It's genius and I love that they're already married and their relationship and Hugo's personality. Please continue this!
AvalonTheLadyKiller chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Awesome fic, hope one day to read more! Stiglitz was vibrantly OC here, but that only help set it apart from the bland stories out there. There connection was very passionate & in depth. I would absolutely love to read more. Not many I-Basterd fics see passed 10 or 12 chapters. A full story would be an attention go getter for sure! The writing was above average & the characters filled all my expectations. Truly beautiful work. Saw that you wrote an Avenger fic. *high five* That's good taste. Write on!
xxEmmaJanexx chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Please update soon, I do hope you plan to carry on with this story, it's one of, if not the best Stiglitz ones I have come across
Guest chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Love this story! Please update soon, I would love to read more
Mariana Lestrange chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I love it!
One of the best Stiglitz/OC I ever read!
Thanks for writing and I hope to read more soon!
You are a great writer!
sandradee27 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
i love this! different idea! i love hugo and his broody silences! heheheh please keep going! keep it up! much love
drivenunder chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Love this. Hugo is so... grrr, lol. I love the way you write him all possessive and jealous and assertive. Yummy. Ha. I see this hasn't been updated in quite some time. I hope you'll consider continuing it? I would love to read more! ;-)
Undead.Shadow chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
This chapter was amazing! I love the emotion and amount of description of the scene where Mina beats the nazi with Donny's baseball bat. :)
A well written chapter indeed Please update again soon, I'll be waiting. ;)

-Shadow 3
MelBizz chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
so I have read this story for start to finish all at once and the only thing I can say is, please keep writing. i know its been a very long time since u have updated but this is really one of the best Hugo/oc's i've seen out there and would really enjoy reading more. I get it that sometimes inspiration just leaves us, its happened to me many times. but really, it would be so cool if you found it in you to continue this. i'll be watching and hoping!
YumKiwiDelicious chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
really hope you decide to update this soon :D i love it!
Marnomy chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
MAN! This is such a great story! I mean, the smart cluster of lyrics at the beginning of a chapter to the last sentence that leaves me yearning for more.

When I first watched Inglourious Basterds, I was intrigued by Donny at first—I guess I just have that appeal to hotties!—but as I watched it more and more, I found myself caterwauling at the inevitable bar shootout. I became totally obsessed with Hugo, too! HE'S SO YUMMY.

I hope you create another riveting chapter once more. (;
Raging Raven chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Fucking Awesome.
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
oh I love it,its really good keep it up,cant wait for the next chapter
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »