Reviews for Poké Rangers: SDI
Darth Kokkinos chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Wow, that was really good. I really like Xavier, and think that he's best cut out to be the leader. Anyway, hope Darkia kicks Misteria's butt if they fight.

Darth Tren
Darth Kokkinos chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
That was a SUPER long chapter. Which means that it deserves a review of equal length. But will it get one? Not quite.

The scene with Darkia was played out very well. I hope that he gets a good double-crossing.

You used two characters from G-Force? That's interesting, but it makes me miss the others even more. :(

Overall a good start, though Luke and Nahir are annoying. Hope it gets better.

Darth Tren
dsiuserhere chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
you have some huge stories!

guess you own verger?
Blaze Productions chapter 54 . 7/31/2010
Interesting chapter. I loved the ending.

YAY! Xavier slained Misteria. Ding Dong Misteria's dead. lol.

Now, the C on the flag... hmmm...

Now, to the third season... I mean, movie first than Season 3. lol.
MakubeDaKiddX chapter 54 . 7/31/2010
Awesome finale! And excellent chapter! I'm going to keep on reading! Bring on the new rangers! Does Luke and Nair ever become a couple.
Cyborg-Lucario chapter 54 . 7/30/2010
This chapter was good, the last part when they're fighting against Misteria, Ramelow and Kable were really epic too.

The giant white C on the flag? Could that be the emblem for the Coppingers?
SSJ2 PikaFlash chapter 54 . 7/30/2010
It's over.

Kincaid's back and now she's supporting the Rangers.

Andrew loses his powers to the sword and both he and Danni admit their love. Nice. At least this time, coughing out blood didn't lead to anything negative.

Andrew is still able to control the Gold Ranger powers despite losing his demonic powers. I guess his body is already used to it.

Kable gone with every demon he sends against Xavier getting cut down by the Legendary Sabre before he goes down.

Ramelow gets taken out by the combination of Luke and Katie, with assistance from Nahir.

Misteria is dead and the Shadow World is gone. I bet the other demons are now searching for a new place to live.

Awww, poor Luke, expecting a kiss from Nahir.

The C. I can see it coming, pun intended.
MakubeDaKiddX chapter 53 . 7/30/2010
Great chapter Bongo. I'm going to miss SDI, but it's time to go. Keep em coming!
XxSuperDriverxX chapter 53 . 7/29/2010
'Even though all the rangers barring Danni and Andrew are coming back next season.' Hello. It's me Mecha. I'm not mad or anything, just curious. But why's Danielle not going to appear in your next Pokéranger story?
Cyborg-Lucario chapter 53 . 7/28/2010
That was an exiting chapter, but too bad that the Legendary Sabre didn't work on Misteria, and all their Megazords are gone.

I'm excited to see how they will defeat her in the final and next chapter.
Blaze Productions chapter 53 . 7/28/2010
Getting down to the wire. The Aquabase is destroyed and they found a secondary base. Now, they have Misteria to worry about.

Hmmm... can't wait for more. Continue Soon. :D
SSJ2 PikaFlash chapter 53 . 7/28/2010
Not only Jyngella is a brat, she is not really smart if Kable had to point out that one of the seals is under the sand.

Oh well, no more Megazords and no more Aquabase.

Misteria is as evil as the way you described her, Bongo. Having her own daughter to be killed just to free herself.

Pity that using the Legendary Sabre failed. But this is the penultimate chapter, after all.

Hell has definitely broken loose in Verger. Who will win?
MakubeDaKiddX chapter 52 . 7/28/2010
This is getting intense. Keep em coming.
SSJ2 PikaFlash chapter 52 . 7/27/2010
It's close to the end and all we get is a chapter with Flashbacks.

But then again, they do need a reason to use the experimental Megazord to take two baddies down.

Still, I want to see what happens next.
Cyborg-Lucario chapter 52 . 7/26/2010
The final is drawing near and this was a good chapter.