Reviews for The Past in the Present
Wesley1501 chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
This was good. A pity it is left unfinished.
ThatSummerInWonderland chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
OMFGAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! CONTINUE THIS, IT'S FREAKING AMAZING! AJAGKSJKSFKLDAJYVAYBCSBZDJFJ!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Sweets is my favourite character on Bones and there are hardly any good stories about him. This is one of the first one I've loved and I think you're writing is amazing. So I hope you're still writing this story, it's too good to leave unfinished.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
I hope you're still going to continue with this story because I love this story and hate that you've left it at a cliffhanger! Please, please, please, write the next chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/29/2013
I hope you're writing the next chapter because I love this story and can't stand being left at the cliffhanger. I need to know what happens.
Allie Danger chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Oh my god
This story is fantastic!
Please write...
Im dying to know more!
I love sweets
Yes-Please-I'mLying chapter 13 . 4/15/2013
You cannot just leave it there. Cliffhangers like that should be a crime. Just one more chapter? Please ? :(
TanizYami chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
It's a really good story and I'm looking forward to what will happen to Sweets. I really hope you continue with this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/20/2013
hey
are u going 2 leave us hanging like that
MishaIsMyKing chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
Amazing story keep up the good work x
gracewright chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
Hi, this is one of the most amazing stories i've read on here, and I really hope that you plan to continue this story! Infact, PLEASE continue this story!
SilasBrandybuck chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
Oh my word - you can't just leave us there! *hugs her plushie Sweets* It's great to read a fic about Sweets, since the poor guy kinda gets ignored sometimes, and especially one that shows the loving, more serious side of Daisy. Great job writing the suspense side of things; it's hard to get the pace right sometimes, but you've done a good job. I hope you have a chance to update soon! *sits on the floor with Plushie Sweets and waits excitedly*
sarlovesoccer chapter 13 . 8/6/2011
Are you going to update?
Voiceless Night chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
As of recently, I have been getting into reading fanfics about our dearest Baby Duck. I have to say, at first it was hard for me to find authors that centered stories around Sweets (don't get me wrong, I love Brennen and Booth and everyone else, but... I absolutly love Sweets. He's most defenatly my favorite.).

Anyways, I came across your name while reading over earlier reviews for "The Measure of the Spirit" by Rochelle Templer. And in her reply review to you, she had mentioned something about your story (this one to be exact), and I must say, curiousity drove me here and I am quite glad it did. You seem to enjoy your cliff hangers quite alot and ohhh! I can not WAIT for another update. I would claim that I am on the edge of my seat with anticipation, but, that would be a false claim since I am not actually sitting in a chair at the moment. But trust me when I say, If I were, I still wouldn't be able to use it because I would be out of my seat with the anticipation for the next chapter.

I can't help but notice that it has been a little under 5 months since the last update, I really hope that doesn't mean you are to busy. I hope that all is going well for you and I can not wait for another chapter update (should I say that once more? XD I am very bad at repeating myself~!). I am so curious to see where you are taking this plot line, it is so dark and edgy in it's own "Bones" way. Can't wait to read more from you!

-VN
softballgirl05 chapter 13 . 6/17/2011
This is incredible. Please don't give up on it, I have to know whappens when Booth finds Sweets' father!