Reviews for a different story
spatterson chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
You forgot the magic words: Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo.
Rowanrules41 chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
great story :)
DragonFire Princess chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
Love the story, Hope you'll uploads the story soon, I want to know what happen next in the story. So Please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?
Charlotte99 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
ooooooooomg poor ella. mooore histories i want mooooooore. great writtings. you must never, EVER stop
Idreamofcomedy chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
thank you so much! you don't know how much it means to me just to hear you say that. well, see. anyway, good luck with your writing too. & i'm sorry if the story followed "cinderlla" more than "ella enchanted"

- idreamofcomedy
Panther Moon chapter 8 . 3/20/2010
Good parody. The stories fit together quite nicely. I would have liked to see more of Ella having to obey and how she deals with it. It would also have been nice to see more of the prince like we do in Ella Enchanted, but the way you did it was fine. The story just followed "Cinderella" more than "Ella Enchanted." As far as critique goes, I really did like the story, I just have a few suggestions. (I always like when someone takes the time to think about their review)

The first thing that I have is that you could start a new paragraph when a new person is talking, it helps the reader distinguish the difference between the speakers and can break up long paragraphs. Next, have fun with your sentence structure. Feel free to use hyphons, colons, or many, many commas. ] You can then mix long and short sentences together to keep it interesting. This is critique that my friend gave to me and it really does make a big difference. You have a good start, just keep up the good work. An easy way to get some longer sentences is by describing the people, their feelings, the setting, or by using similies or metaphors. I hope this helps. Keep writing!