Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
MysticNymph89 chapter 3 . 10/14
I looovve this Hinata it fit her perfectly and pleeassssee UPDATE author-sama.!
UchihaYumiko-chan chapter 3 . 10/3
Vuelve !
Oh my go
Amazing
Please update I’m dying to know how u rewrite the plot from the original also I don’t know if this was said enough but please have the lemon scenes on fanfic. When I read the original for the first time I was so enthralled that I tried looking for the links to the lemon scenes for almost 2 months! I still can’t find them so I’m dying to read some lemon for this story, especially if it’s going to be centered around The Last movie (which I didn’t see by the way because I was disappointed and disagreed with the ending of Naruto) so please please update soon!
Pleaseee update, this story is too good and i want to know what'll happen with Sasuke next chapter
Well, we’re waaaay past January. I hope all is well with you. Please continue this amazing piece of work you began. Unfortunately, I wasn’t lucky enough to read the old version. But, I’m glad you decided to rewrite the whole thing with updated events. I wish you would update soon and continue with consistent releases of new chapters.
Himesama17 chapter 3 . 6/2
Update please. Its interesting
Please update
Lolithia chapter 1 . 4/18
Please update, it's been 5 months since your last update;(
Sasuhina chapter 1 . 3/24
Omg please give us another chapter soon! This is such a great fic and I hope you get to update as much as possible! The worst thing that can happen is when an author loses interest in their own stories and leaves readers at a cliffhanger. I’ve seen too many great authors of wonderfully written fanfics go that direction... I hope you won’t be one of them! :-)
BacchikoiBABY21 chapter 1 . 3/18
And for the future lemons, pleaseeee! write them here, please I don't really want to go on a separate site to read them mainly because I enjoy reading these things in one go. again I'm excited to read more! *wink
BacchikoiBABY21 chapter 1 . 3/18
I've read the original "Libido" before and there was something about the situation of Sasuke not in control of his desire that just hooked me up. now with this rewrite, it's still there and I'm kinda excited how you incorporated Zetsu and they're agend to resurrect Kaguya and I think I have a vague idea that they will use Hinata to be Sasuke's reciever of uncontrolled desire or libido mainly because she has the byakugan and Kaguya has them as well so, maybe the Zetsu would want Sasuke ans Hinata to procreate and hopefully produce Byakugan Sharingan weilders maybe even Rinnegan. I kinda like this idea more than Kabuto before, but both were appealing to me. Looking forward to reading your next update! and I just want to say I'm happy that even though this is a rewrite there are still elements of the original story here and I think you have better things to offer, I LOVE THE SASUHINA FANDOM SO MUCH THAT I TOO WROTE A SASUHINA FIC LOL XD
HinaHime chapter 1 . 3/10
I hope you didn't lose your motivation to update. I'm still looking forward to the next chapter. Please come back soon! ;(
Senpai-sama1 chapter 3 . 3/6
Wow, an excellent story. I am looking forward to its continuation :-)
Illusion chapter 1 . 3/3
Hey, where are you? It's almost been three months since the last update...I really wanna read further or this dream story..
Is everything okay?
coelestis chapter 1 . 2/28
Love it! Keep up the fantastic work! I’m looking forward to the next chappie!