Reviews for Libido
Purtisharma5 chapter 8 . 10/6
This is one of the best things I've read in a long time. And i know that its been five years but you should reaaly finish this, cause i for one, wants to know how it ends.
Selto chapter 8 . 8/17
I'd just like to commend you once again for your story. I don't know if you'll be getting back to continuing this, but my sincere hope is that you will. It's such a promising work, with such a creative plot. I've been coming back to it regularly in the hopes to see an update. I hope you will find inspiration, the way you write is so refreshing! But even if you don't, just know that there are people out there that appreciate what you've posted so far.

P.S. Please do update though!
Rroxz chapter 5 . 7/5
Can you please send me the link to your livejournal I can't find it sorry for the inconvenience, I am enjoying this story immensely there interactions are realistic and the fact that Sasuke had his freedom taken away straight away I look forward to seeing what happens
Cinnamon Buns Rule chapter 1 . 5/11
I love how you made Sasuke so human, most authors make him either a sadistic bastard or a self obsessed tsundere. So it's pretty cool how you have him emotions and feelings while still keeping him an Uchiha. I can already tell that I'm gonna love this fic!
Ohh-Shiny chapter 5 . 1/28
But...but I want to read the lemon, damn it! There is no link in your bio. :(

Yeah, so I'm a total perve. Anywho, great fic so far. Really enjoying it. Hope you get around to finishing when life allows it or you eventually feel like getting back into the swing of it.

...And if anyone could direct me to those lemons...? :p
eljosa chapter 8 . 1/19
It's been 5years since your update. But im still hoping you find time to write again. This fic is awesome. You really did a good job. Thank you for the good read.
xiaojiang chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed this story so far (sorry, I came to the story late). It's so good! I realized you haven't updated in a long while but I hope that when you have time, you'll find it in yourself to come back and update. Thanks for the wonderful read!
Schizoid7Loner chapter 8 . 11/20/2015
Son of a bitch! You can't do this to me. I AM INVESTED!

Phenomenal job honestly. This story had be so intruiged, I did not get a wink of sleep last night. I am begging: Please update!
sasuhinalov chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
Love ur story. Waiting for next update!
Sup chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
This is one of the best that I've read in a while.
Hope life is going well for you and I would continue lurk in my anonymity in hopes of your update (if ever).

Thank you! ;)
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...

heza-chan24 chapter 8 . 6/9/2014
I am so enamored with this story! It's thoughtful, fun, engaging and very clever. I have read this multiple times and I can't get enough. Sasuke's 'illness' and Hinata's willingness to be the 'cure' makes for a great read. I hope you come back and update soon! Sending you lots of plot bunnies! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
You. Need. To. Update. This. It is urgent.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/8/2014
i really love dis story both r0mance nd acti0n scenes. and ur really did a gud job 0n addng s0me medcl trivia. i hope to see sasuke g0t jelous 0n gaara, i thnk other thn sasuke, gaara also look gud with hinata. but of course sasuke is much deservng of hinata chan. hope u c0ntinue dis great fic
Fher34 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Wow o.o just wow! You can't possibly leave me and other people hanging xD this is way good! Though omgoth. HINATA! :O