Reviews for Libido
Sasu.hxna chapter 5 . 5/9
can anyone send me the link to the lemons?
kikyorocks543 chapter 5 . 5/4
I looked at your profile I couldn't find the lemons
Nanakawa Ann chapter 8 . 4/2
Your story is so amazing :) I can't stop reading it although English isn't my first language. Please write more. I'm very excited about what happen next.
Sasuke... he's so perve. He's better treasure Hinata more or Neji and her teammates will kill him.
Anyway, thank you for your hard working. Your story is amazing :)
I just read this story and just wanted to say that it's wonderful and unique. I love both hinata and saskue in this story but also how protective shino, kiba and neji are. I know it's been years but I hope you are able to come back and finish this story one day.
jztkn11 chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
Just like the others iknow that it's already been a long time since your last update but hopefully you still find the time to finish the story somehow coz it's really really a good one tbh & although its been awhile I really hope & looking forward for the update if ever :* :)
purtisharma5 chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
This is one of the best things I've read in a long time. And i know that its been five years but you should reaaly finish this, cause i for one, wants to know how it ends.
Selto chapter 8 . 8/17/2016
I'd just like to commend you once again for your story. I don't know if you'll be getting back to continuing this, but my sincere hope is that you will. It's such a promising work, with such a creative plot. I've been coming back to it regularly in the hopes to see an update. I hope you will find inspiration, the way you write is so refreshing! But even if you don't, just know that there are people out there that appreciate what you've posted so far.

P.S. Please do update though!
Rroxz chapter 5 . 7/5/2016
Can you please send me the link to your livejournal I can't find it sorry for the inconvenience, I am enjoying this story immensely there interactions are realistic and the fact that Sasuke had his freedom taken away straight away I look forward to seeing what happens
Cinnamon Buns Rule chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
I love how you made Sasuke so human, most authors make him either a sadistic bastard or a self obsessed tsundere. So it's pretty cool how you have him emotions and feelings while still keeping him an Uchiha. I can already tell that I'm gonna love this fic!
Ohh-Shiny chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
But...but I want to read the lemon, damn it! There is no link in your bio. :(

Yeah, so I'm a total perve. Anywho, great fic so far. Really enjoying it. Hope you get around to finishing when life allows it or you eventually feel like getting back into the swing of it.

...And if anyone could direct me to those lemons...? :p
eljosa chapter 8 . 1/19/2016
It's been 5years since your update. But im still hoping you find time to write again. This fic is awesome. You really did a good job. Thank you for the good read.
xiaojiang chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
Just wanted to say I really enjoyed this story so far (sorry, I came to the story late). It's so good! I realized you haven't updated in a long while but I hope that when you have time, you'll find it in yourself to come back and update. Thanks for the wonderful read!
Schizoid7Loner chapter 8 . 11/20/2015
Son of a bitch! You can't do this to me. I AM INVESTED!

Phenomenal job honestly. This story had be so intruiged, I did not get a wink of sleep last night. I am begging: Please update!
sasuhinalov chapter 8 . 6/27/2015
Love ur story. Waiting for next update!
Sup chapter 8 . 5/11/2015
This is one of the best that I've read in a while.
Hope life is going well for you and I would continue lurk in my anonymity in hopes of your update (if ever).

Thank you! ;)