Reviews for Grave
theoneshotter chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Oh...my God...this was beautiful
MizuKitsune10 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Holy shit. I clicked this out of curiosity. I didn't expect to just about fall in love with it. I did. I am crying now, because these three? You made them into the best damn friends a person can have.
spida-dwag16 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This is...funny...and sad...but funny...and sad too...although funny at the same time... OwO
oldtimerocknroll chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Whoa. This made me cry, for real. Not many fics can do that...so, good job! I love it. :D
Veritas Temporis Filia chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I've read this story of yours so many times... and still I always end up crying... :(

It's so inspiring, so beautiful... I just have no words. You write wonderfully and this whole fic is... well, I'm sure you absolutely know it!

Awwwww, Gilbert, you have to be alive, you have to be there! T_T

I like the fact that, even when he's gone, Toni and Frances still visit him and talk to him. That's a what we call a deep and true friendship, they're almost like brothers. It's so wonderful... :'(

Again, thank you for this story and keep your great work because your style is great!
Jade-Silverwolf chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Oh my god! That was so cute and so depressing at the same time! Gilbert was sooo there talking to them! Bad Touch Trio forever! :)
Ru Tsuna chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Oh. OH. OH! D': y-you maade me cry a littleā€¦

T-This is just really touching and heart warming.
froyozensight chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
...*cries* So sad, yet so adorable.
ry0kiku chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Oh dear...I swear I felt a drop of tear...

I know this review is kind of late but...can I fave this? *wipes tears*
Shay426 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
i read the summary for this and was like "no. i will not read that. i will cry if i read that. Fine, i'll read that."

i cried like a baby. i had to tell myself several times that they are just fictional characters. And when that didn't work, went to read a happy PruCan fic, and i felt better.

Wunderbar! sehr gut! vielen dank!
The Second Side of Happiness chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I believe. Dammit, I believe! -wipes eyes- that was so sad. . . I'm crying. . . So close to bawling. . . Gah!

I loved your story though. . .
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I...cried. This was a really touching piece. The Bad Touch Trio are that close-and usually fics are about Prussia and Germany, so this is a whole new perspective on Prussia's death... or dissolution...yeah.
It's beautifully written, no errors as far as I can see, and everyone's so in character, which makes it even more heartwrenching because I can just...*makes little hand motions* see them being sappy and trying to joke around...yeah.
Boriquen Hetalia chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
i dispise you... you made me cry...

PRUSSIA IS TOO AWESOME TO DIE!

that was wonderful... i actually love you... that was really well written and moving... please keep writing good fics like this!
LadyAngeliTheSunGeneral chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
*sob* it's all so bloody sad! *sob*

more please?
hills of happiness chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
awesome. i like how they spain and france still tease prussia when he's dead. yeah, "probably hell". bad friends indeed xD amazingly, gilbert's still himself when he's dead.