Reviews for After Swat
DELEON25 chapter 25 . 2/17/2012
So much twists and turns. I loved it all! I gasped, I wanted to cry, so much drama that it was just awesome! Booyaka!
Porcupain chapter 25 . 1/10/2012
The chapters are long but it was still a great story and well done.
Cody Furlong chapter 25 . 12/29/2011
gasp!they gonna be in for a surprise when cody foinds out he got a new mom.
SPark681 chapter 25 . 12/28/2011
Nice chapter, a bit short, but nonetheless a good one. Hopefully there will be more down the road until then, keep up the great work!
SPark681 chapter 24 . 9/6/2011
Nice chapter glad to see that Jett is back and things might become better for chance and jake. Anyways keep up the great work!
Cody Furlong chapter 24 . 9/6/2011
Yay! Jett's back!
Morgan chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
This was a great story and I would love if you wrote more to it. I can see you left it in a cliff hanger, and I must admit it was agonizing to see it end like that. The plot is well thought out and had me on the edge of my literally. Grats on a great story thus far.
SPark681 chapter 23 . 4/5/2011
Well this chapter is interesting wonder how chance and jake are gonna stop blu from killing callie. Anyways keep up the great work!
Cody Furlong chapter 22 . 3/18/2011
Yay! Poor chance, jake, cody, and jett.
SPark681 chapter 22 . 3/18/2011
Well that's an interesting chapter, I hope dark kat is finally dead and jett returns to chance and jake safe and sound. Keep up the great work!
SPark681 chapter 21 . 3/9/2011
Great chapter, hopefully chance and jake will be able to rescue them and kick dark kats butt clear across town. Anyways keep up the great work!
SPark681 chapter 20 . 2/20/2011
Well chance and jack aren't happy about cody being taken, so this will be real interesting when dark kat uses him against the swatcats. Anyways keep up the great work!
Cody Furlong chapter 20 . 2/20/2011
Poor chance, he's certianly in a jam now.
SPark681 chapter 19 . 2/20/2011
Great chapter wonder how chance and jack will take it when they find that cody is missing. Anyways keep up the great work!
Cody Furlong chapter 19 . 2/19/2011
Awwwww, poor chance having to watch his lover like that. *laughes evily*