Reviews for Before the Storm
LOTRcool chapter 1 . 1/28
It was awesome! I loved it! It was so funny! Great story! :D
RoboTitaness chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
That. Is. Brilliant. I loved the revenge!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
love it! poor estel, that is one battle he cannot win!
AmberRiver02 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Utterly funny and enjoyable I could not stop laughing!:) I loved the beginning and how Legolas and Aragorn take out each other continuously. I loved it how Glorfindel is stern with his pupils and how Legolas, Elrohir and Elladan react to his training for them. The sparring and archery was one of my favourite parts (who does not like to see the elves fight?), it was very skillfully written. The ending was the funniest, with Estel falling into his own trap hahahaha.(poor Aragorn, but he somewhat deserved it heehee) :) Great shot on Aragorn's pov, loved it how you potrayed every character, especially Legolas at the second half of the story. And Arwen has a soft spot for Legolas, it's sweet that she seemingly assumes the role of his older sister sometimes! :)
LegolalovsME chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Please write a sequel of the conversation! This is hilarious! I loved it! I was taking Legolas's part the whole time, by the way.
WolfAtSea chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Really enjoyed the first person PoV. Don't see that very often in LotR stories, but you wrote it really well!
Aini NuFire chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Lol, that was awesome. I loved Gandalf's little bit, especially the exchange with Glorfindel. And then the revenge. Brilliant!
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
Ah, aren't they little geniuses? Hehe.
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Oooh I have the feeling that Estel is in trouble! Hahah lol. A funny fanfic. Awesome! )
biddle29 chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
HA! That was hilarious! The twins and Legolas are geniuses!
The Real Dana Cardinal chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Ah that was brilliant! I spent the whole fix thinking of what they would do for revenge but this is so much better you evil genius.
1356-2478 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Ach! The wee devils!
Those four younglings make me laugh and laugh! I love how you make them such formidable warriors, the best of the best, brave, and courageous, so sweet, innocent, and even angelic at times, and then such terrorizing, chronically mischievous, devilish young children, all at the same time!
I shall never quite understand how you do that. It's amazing.
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
liked this up to the point of Arwen's introduction...lol I know she's necessary but I prefer to stick my head in the sand and pretend she doesn't exist (not because of any slash reasons- just cause I'm not a fan of females partnering off with male character -leads...like ginny to harry, arwen to estel, Barbara to Richard, Katara-aang, lois-clark...etc etc lol :P)
Anyway, u built the suspense up and the reaction of the hobbits was really amusing :D
Sajna18 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
AMAZING! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014