Reviews for Once we were Kings
brynn.brigham chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
This story took me through so many emotions! I was elated for them when they got together then when Seth imprinted and Edward was shattered I hurt and was so sad. I never cared for Melissa and was waiting for them to find their way back together. Was glad that Seth never lost his memories of Edward and carried him with him always.
darklightangel64 chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
:D thats all I can say. :D
Kiss-My-Asphalt chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
Love it but the chapters are SO FREAKING LONG! :)
Ilys47 chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
This chapter took me three ish hours to read that's how much I was crying I haven't cried in a while so it was weeks doing it over words and he about of snot on my shirt is rather embarrassing
Ilys47 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
It's July the fifth 2013 12:46 am and right now I just finished reading the most beautiful heart wrenching thing right now my heart is torn in half and got rolled over by a stem roller a couple times and was in the center of an explosion equivilant to that of 10 times harder than the Big bag the plot pulled on my heart strings so bad that they snapped you have managed to make me to regain my belief in twilight your writing surely shows and not tells I love it :3
lovingbites chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
So said and good I love it alot just love it
thatbitchcalledkharma chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
AMAZING!
Snappher chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Oh my god, this situation SUCKS! (not the writing, which I love, and the story, which is now making me cry!) That little bit at the end there, about his wife? BRUTAL!

I just went to the end of the last chapter and see they're together. Is that real, or a dream? I must know!

gah! this is heartbreaking! FUCK imprinting! I'm with Seth - it's unnatural and just MEAN! I wouldn't want to be loved just due to an imprint, anyway - it would feel ingenuine!

boohoohooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo! :( my study break turned into heart break reading this chapter! sniffle sniffle...
KoiosOnOdegra chapter 6 . 4/12/2012
Talk about bittersweet! Beautiful, but really sad too... and yet happy. But sad. But...

Very well written, bravo :)
SasunaruTLA chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh my goodness! I feel so hurt! I don't read angst! It depresses me! I didn't even notice the angst category up there! DX Wah! This was really good but I hated it! Does that even make sense! I don't think I can read anymore but you are a really good author!
reluctantreader chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
I totally cried. I'm blaming menstration.

Anyway, this is beautiful, thanks for sharing.
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
wow, this is great! beautifully written, congratulations on a great story :)
Seylin chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
It took me two tries to read this. Mostly because at the end of the first chapter I thought you had lied and I was pouting. But after the wonderful review it received on the PPSS blog I had to give it another shot.

And I'm so glad I did.

The story was outstanding. There were so many times I could feel the emotion and I even, grudgingly, liked Melissa. Seth's grief was so deep that I felt like crying more than once. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story and your talent with us.
BaerAndSheep chapter 6 . 10/26/2011
Wonderful, amazing story and very well written. Great work!
Dharlicious chapter 6 . 9/12/2011
Love It!

Awesmazing ending, awesmazing story.