Reviews for Remember An Najaf
DMC182 chapter 1 . 5/12
Oooh! Fabulously written! A nail biting story! The characters are spot on! I'm very impressed and glued to this story!
tiCocoChanelle chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
I loooooooooove everything , damn it you're so so so talented. It's unbelievable, OMG. I cry
, I smile because you're write this with feelings and I feel them.
Ina chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
What a great story!

I hope your real life turned out good and will allow you to write once again in the future.

You are a real gifted writer.

Thanks for sharing your inspirations with us.

Your story really enriched this site.

It rocks and Im sure it will keep on to delight a lot of people.

Dreschy chapter 6 . 12/3/2010

That was - wow. Really love this story! Really do!

Beautiful! Amazing! & such a sad/cutie/happy ending. Thanks for that!
smut1956 chapter 6 . 8/31/2010
Elaborate and complex plotting shows a lot of care going into this story. Points for not making Mac super Mac and having him recover over night. That is very effective.

Thanks for sharing this.

reggae40lv chapter 6 . 8/21/2010

Very impressive story, loved the ending!
blackrose538 chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
So... finished that story :)

I really feared with Stella. You also know how to create nice cliffhangers and made us fear and wait (although I could read the whole story) ;)

I really loved it :) I liked the ending, very cute :)

Great job!
blackrose538 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Just read the first chapter and am going on to the next. Probably I'll finish that story today.

Just wanted to leave a short note that I am on that story now and wow... the beginning is quite frightening, but yet very good :) I know you won't kill our Mac, right? So I keep praying that he's going to be okay and that everything turns out just fine.

Next review will probably be in the end :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Oh yeah, this is good!
Ditte3 chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
I just can't stop reading.
Ditte3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
This is exciting and amazing.
Reggae40lv chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Just finished Chap 3. Can't believe you left us hangin' like that!

I was really into the chapter reading faster and faster - then - and then- ohhhh!

Anyway great story so far.

Can't wait to finish.
Reggae40lv chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Great action and speed with great intensity.

Actually read the chapter without out putting it down!

So far, very, very good writing

LILKENNY chapter 6 . 5/15/2010
Aw, that ending was totally sweet! Very sappy but I'm kinda starting to like that stuff *lol*

Well, where to start... at first I'm sorry the review is late but I didn't get around reading the chapter and I had to read it in parts since I never got enough time to read it all at once *lol*. Loved the was you resolved the actual case and I'm glad the guy can't make any more trouble for them. Of course Mac in even more peril was just delicious :D~ Guess you know by now that I'm a sucker for this kind of story *g*

Then I thought okay, now they're going straight for it, after Mac confessed his love. It was really nice that he was the one saying it first and then getting all worked up about her not replying the same. That was a nice twist there. Also that you kept him hanging there and having Stella getting anxious too. I was totally like "don't they get it?" and then they did and that scene was great. I think very often it's Stella taking the first step but here it was Mac despite all his worries and that was really nice. He was afraid but he still went for it. Since I see him as a very strong character who once he set his mind on something will see it through I think that's very much like him. So I really liked the way you brought them together.

Also that they didn't make it to dinner and that he wasn't the almighty superhero who could go through with it despite grave injury was really nice to read. Them simply laying there and him giving in to her was very sweet and tender.

Liked the story a lot! Thanks very much for writing and sorry again that I'm this late :)
DoctorLisaCuddy chapter 6 . 4/29/2010
What an amazing story!

I had a blast reading it from the first chapter to the last sentence - perfect! Im also glad about the happy end, phew! ;)

Youre a great writer and I hope youre intending to start another angsty story soonish! :)