Reviews for Boys Like Oliver II
Woman of Letters chapter 2 . 8/19/2018
I love your Ollie family future stories... I would love to see one showcasing Ann and her siblings with other next generation superheroes - maybe one with her and Jason Todd... Ollie and Chloe would have guest- starring roles, of course, but I would love to see a story centered on Ann.
malugargula chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
This is so sweet and fun
liferscove2118 chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I really liked this. now I'm going to see if you've written more in this universe.
QueenQuendya chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Oh dear god i dont care if its a little darker then the first i absolutely adored it! Please make a third one (with more ann/boy wonder please :D ) your writing is adictive.
jenwin23 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Love it. Never had any father/daughter talks myself but I love your portrayal of it.
roswellian love chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
I absolutly Loved this.

Their kids are just like them lol.

Poor Ollie
tvchick81 chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Thank you so much for writing this chapter of Oliver and Ann's conversation. It was very lovely and humerous. I love this story! I love the part where Oliver asked her "What? Think your dad was perfect or something?" and she responded "Kinda". That was very cute!
astra-kelly chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
aww ty for including the father/daughter talk, this was gerat!
iluvaqt chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Fabulous. Loved every word along with the casual way Oliver confessed his imperfections and how he retold what Chloe went through to deal with all the troubled men in her life. You know you set yourself up with the New Years confetti line right? I'm expecting something now. :D
campbti chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I liked this. Very cute. Loved the worried Oliver and calm Chloe... very nice.
smallvillefics chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh so cute! I didn't even half to look up half of those names. ;)

Fave bit:

Chloe laughed and rubbed his back. "You know you have to go talk to her, don't you?" she asked him.

"Do I have to?" he whined. "Why don't you do it?"

She grinned. "Because I have a feeling you will have better insight into what to tell her after her boyfriend runs away and potentially throws himself into a downward spiral."

Oliver's brow went up contritely. "Ah. Right. On it," he said, getting up to go talk to his daughter. "By the way," he said on his way out, "I blame you for the fact that she's attracted to hero-types. Not my fault."
tvchick81 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Great chapter! I hope that there are more to come! I would love to read Oliver and Ann's conversation. I loved the story that preceeded this and I enjoyed reading this one!
claudia chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
great story! I would love to read Oliver and Ann's conversation...
iluvaqt chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Titans anyone? :) They're all members in versions incarnations of the team. I'm glad Chloe understands her daughter so well, and a makes allowences for her to grow and make her own choices. Trust and respect goes a long way to fostering healthy relationships. But Chloe being Chloe, she's not ignorant or niave, she keeps an eagle eye on all of them where she can. Of course Ann won't be able to resist joining a team, considering her relationships, her skills and who she idolizes. :D Oliver's going to have a mild coronary but find a way to handle the stress when that happens. Good job weaving DC verse into yours, slightly altering origin stories to fit. Like Ann finding out about Roy first and telling Ollie. I like the parallels you drew between Jason and Ollie, although I find it relates a lot more to the DC Oliver than the SV one at the moment. We have yet to see if SV Ollie will actually go that root again.
The Alternative Source chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Oh! Nice addition. And as to your question about who's in the story. We obviously know who Barbara is. Everyone does. And what about Jason? Second Robin. Donna Troy? Mainly known as Wonder Girl. (You know how they change story lines and what not.) And then Tim Drake? Third Robin. Am I right? I'm pretty sure I am...Hm...I'm a little bit of a geek at heart. But one guy I couldn't figure out is the heroine guy? lol. Happy Writing! Ciao.

P.S. One more question? Why are you posting these sequels separately? Wouldn't it be easier to post them all together?