Reviews for Anywhere You Looked
Budgepot77 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I love the wording like when you said that the smile didn't quite make it to Hermione's eyes. Also when Hermione let the kiss register with her for a second before responding. Very well written one shot!
OtterAndTerrier chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I love well-written aftermaths and this was one of those. Hence, loved it. Great job at chosing that scenario, I really liked the line "There was no rubble or smell of burning and blood here". It was very in character and it was so sweet! (First thing she did was putting on his jumper, uh?)
CowahBull chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Very Very good. Such a cute little moment with Ron and Hermione.
Bittersweet x chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I loved it. I really, really loved it.
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This is really sweet, and also sad. I couldn't belive it whn i read that fred died in the book. Why did ron say he kissed harry's sister? did he mean hermione?
littlefishbigpond81 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aw... so cute... And original, too. At least, I haven't read a fic like this one before. I absolutely loved it... it had just the right amount of detail and emotions :) it was great!

Keep on writing!

- littlefish
Wierdgirl5834 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
it's sweet
amandax3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
adorable! :)
ludgate-dwyer chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This was really good, I cried a little! :') Lol, it was a wonderful one-shot, Awesome Job! :D
MaNdErS20100 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Great one-shot! _
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Ok will be bawling my eyes out when Fred dies :(

I LOVE Ron/Hermione together- they are THE best ship ever! Awesome in books,the movies, and FF. They were the most real couple in books- fought, argued, bickered, laughed, loved...passionately in love with each other all the way :)

Love this version of what happens post battle.
Avanell chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
awesomely cute! ;)
BiliusSue chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Oh this was sweet. Nice interaction between the two.
lyndsyfonseca chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
it was so sweet...(sigh).i loved this fic