Reviews for The Joker and the Queen
ravenrulz chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
i love the way this is written. "two screwed up people". i think it really reflects how they feel for eachother without writing pure fluff or a lemon. this has alway has always been my favorite comic book couple and i makes all us truley messed up people feel just a lttle hope i came into this thinking it wouldn't be good and came out,how should i put this, truley enlightened.
R.K.S chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
that was the cutest one shot i ever read TT. i absolutly admire your take on rogue and gambits love
Irual chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
nice oneshot here

well written and a different take on ROMY

thanks for posting this

Irual
Zanzibar1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Oh. My. God. That was so cute, adorable, good, amazing, fantastic, great, best...more words than I can think of at the moment. You did a fabulous job here and...Wow. I can almost say there were no grammar mistakes except in the fourth paragraph in the sentence:

"Fate hadn't smile upon these two—the Joker and the Queen—and yet, they still were together. "

I would rewrite this one sentence as "Fate hadn't smiled upon these two-the Joker and the Queen-and yet, they were still together."

But otherwise your grammar and spelling were stupendous and absolutely perfect. Did I mention how much I loved reading this? I'm favoriting this story, that's how great it is!