Reviews for After the First Task
stacygrrl2002 chapter 17 . 5/19
Cheap ass wards these good guys are using. The bad guys get through them like a wet paper bag. How come the good guys have so much trouble doing the same to the bad guys?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 16 . 5/19
Bomb them from the Victorian period back to the stone age
good thing sex scenes will always be in my stories no bullshit PG crap
This is the best fanfic I've ever read! Sorry this review was probably a bit late!
At this point, Snape, Malfoy, and Ron are the only problems other than Voldemort and the Death Eaters that Harry has to deal with. And even they are weak against him. Great Job harry!
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/8
love it!
setokayba2n chapter 6 . 4/1
Stopped at chapter 6... The story is good but they give it too easy. There is not even enough humor or much change betwen the typical "You don't need to return to the Dursley" "Hedwig is your familiar" "You are a heir" "Let's go Gringotts" "I'm rich" So sorry but I stopped there.
q.thews chapter 19 . 3/19
A fun sunday evening/night reading... even (or because) they get it a little too easy.
Thank you for sharing.
SinfulPride chapter 1 . 2/13
I like Dumbledor in this chapter. He is kind and a tid bit manipulative (like canon), but he cares for Harry and is fair. Too many fics take bashing him way too far.
kboy chapter 1 . 2/12
so heart warming
Potterhead4eva chapter 12 . 1/21
Amazing story! one of the best that i have ever read
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 12/30/2016
Snape SHOULD look scared. I'm guessing Lily and James will be waiting on the other side of the Veil to ... "welcome" him. I'm sure Lily has some very creative things lined up for him, too.

I'm glad Dumbledore finally seems to be grasping the fact that his "reform the DE" plans simply are not working and that most DEs simply do not want to be reformed. Regulus seems to have been an anomaly.

It will be interesting to see how the Slytherin boys act without Snape to run interference for them.
missgsmith51 chapter 11 . 12/29/2016
Considering you have a Dumbledore who seems to be more engaged with reality than other versions of his character, I'm surprised this one puts up with Snape's nonsense. (Then again, I don't like Snape, never having actually confused him with Alan Rickman whom I do like.) I've never seen him as the long suffering, misunderstood, but really-a-good-guy-at-heart that others seem to see. I just see a childish, petty, vindictive, nasty piece of work who abuses his authority to try and get back at someone who has been dead for fourteen years by picking on the man's already-abused son. Every time Dumbledore says, "I trust Professor Snape with my life," I want to scream (almost as much as when I hear the words "Greater Good") and then deck the old coot. This is as close as he has come to actually censuring Snape, and IMO, he did not go far enough.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/22/2016
i really loved the fanfic! but i would love to read a sequel or a short story about daphne's child
Guest chapter 19 . 12/16/2016
LOOOL, Daphne having a Potter-looking baby...tabloid end of story FTW!