Reviews for After the First Task
hpf2114 chapter 19 . 3/25
Wonderful!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 19 . 3/1
Loved this! it was great to read, had an interesting plot, very good :)
shugokage chapter 19 . 1/28
Amazing story great job!
DragonTamer01 chapter 15 . 1/16
All I have to say about Snape's demise is: good riddance to bad fucking rubbish! NOBODY tries to hurt Hermione like that and gets away with it!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 1/15
I'm liking this story already!
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Your ideas are good, but your prose is lacking. You haven't put enough thought into the characters or dialogue, nor the setup or atmosphere of any given scenario. It's more like an expository retelling of events most of the time, and good premise or not, that gets very bland very quickly. Good luck in your future writing.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
A rather out of character Ron here. Also, I'm a little disappointed that no one pointed out that Hermione isn't a thing; she belongs to herself and thus can't be 'taken away' from Ron. Hermione herself should have pointed that out, Harry only responds with 'oh my parents are dead, I don't have it that great', as though he deserves her affection more because of a general lack in his life. Again, not the right reason for why Harry 'gets' Hermione and Ron 'can't have' her.
ninja bunny go chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
i dunno why but i always like reading about ron crashing into walls even more then being hit by a painfull curse being flung into stuff always seems that bit more thrilling
strivengoddess chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
you know I never noticed that when nevil says "even a blind person can tell they belong together." instead of "even a blind person could see they belong together.." or whatever. the latter fits more because if you don't bring up sight its like your saying that blind people are to stupid to understand social/ interpersonal relationships.
I'm sure you didn't mean it to come off like that, but it does. lol
Noble Korhedron chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
OH. CRAP! :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
Heh-heh... I've read Chem Prof. too. He's pretty damn good...
JWR Cromwell chapter 4 . 10/15/2013
great story
TiffBaby101 chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
brilliant
I am Rachel Oracle of Delphi chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
that was totally amazing!
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
good story. there were grammar mistakes but as with your other story i've read, i graciously ignored them.