Reviews for Yamada Hanataro
three notes chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
Waaaaaao! XD sweet- $$ ending! Totally neat. Hanatorou whooping Yammys butt was epic. Sigh that kid needs more attentionXD
Ah, Seinosuke is Hana's big brother though. Still makes sense:3
Good jub!
KaiserRyder chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Hollow hanataro the original vizard. Aizen hid the sorce of his plan inside hanataro to fool everyone because no one would suspect hanataro of anything bad. Plus, i like hanaruki.
JulCan1987 chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Yeah hi, it's me again, I'm jcc. Still waiting for an update on this story buddy, are you going to continue it or not? I am just tired of so many stories starting to get real good, and then they just stop updating. Who was the person who was standing where Yammi died, was is Seinosuke? Or was it Hanataro's mom who he didn't know? Come on man, this is not cool.
jcc chapter 3 . 1/12/2012
if you don't mind me asking, when are you going to update this one,your making so many other stories,why not finish this one. i'm just tired of so many stories getting good, and then for whatever reason they just stop, i don't want to sound mean but it is true, so please are you going to continue this story or not.
Rivers of Angelic Roses chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
LOVE IT! Keep it up! And for the record, I have no idea what's going on, because I'm not even at those episodes yet!
Ruon jian chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
I love vizard hanataro. i need more
Lazy Gaga chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
oooooh. epic...update soon!
kawaiihana99 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This chapter is so sad. Poor little Hana-chan loosing his sister and all. Get paring can't wait to read more.
Karel Ritza chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
it was a shocking twist of normality when you put Hanataro and Rukia together but somehow it just click. I love ur story very much and truly hope that you could update soon. Gambate!

p/s: can't wait for the next chapter! _
shongnom chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
:D whe hanatarou's a vizard thing! yays