Reviews for The Trip
Guest chapter 18 . 5/22/2014
Great story!
SpidEMcD chapter 18 . 2/1/2011
Hey, I'm new to the website. Searching through the stories and found yours. I really liked it (I'm a sucker for hurt House or Wilson). I really liked Chase & Thirteen's roles.

I hope you are going to do more (incase I've missed something already, I'm apologizing in advance).

I read the summaries and decide from there.
pisces317 chapter 18 . 1/28/2011
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks so much for writing it!
Llaeldryn chapter 18 . 10/26/2010
Love it~ Looking forward to the next chapter~ :D
Eminnis chapter 18 . 8/11/2010
Awww! Loved this story! It's so good! I love it! I hope you continue, though if you don't its still up the great work!

Eminnis
Monika chapter 18 . 6/16/2010
Hi PTenigma,

you made me very happy, indeed. Thanks for another great chapter with Wilson and House and some downright funny dialogs. I can't imagine, why you worry about your writing and I'd really appreciate a continuation of the story!

Best regards

Monika
Flatpickluvr chapter 18 . 6/15/2010
I understand about things being busy! I am, however, still really enjoying this story and I hope you are able to update it soon.
The Sarcastic Polar Bear chapter 18 . 6/15/2010
Yay! An update! Let's hope Chase doesn't get himself in a car crash! LOL
paulac45 chapter 18 . 6/15/2010
Nice chapter - nothing wrong with it. Hope you do continue as could be a good way for them to fully explore how they feel about each other while they are home from work, once House' pain subsides just a bit. Also could bring Chase back in - possibly just turning up to see how they are doing, even possibly bringing some better pain meds. Several ways to go.
Megan chapter 18 . 6/14/2010
Good Chapter
Anon chapter 17 . 5/25/2010
Just found this one. Love it! Poor Wilson, why does House not appreciate what Wilson (and others do for him!). Hope this story will continue
readerloca chapter 17 . 5/11/2010
I've really enjoyed this story. I hope that you are planning to continue.:)
Monika chapter 17 . 4/18/2010
Hi PTenigma,

thanks for another even short, though great chapter! The interaction between House and Wilson is always a delight.

Best regards

Monika
paulac45 chapter 17 . 4/18/2010
Nice that Chase was first one to realise problem with leg. Loved how Wilson protected House' dignity with the disguise, and could really feel House' pain, physical and emotional. Look forward to next update as am really liking this story.
Eagles Meow chapter 17 . 4/18/2010