Reviews for Mein Soldat
snm1 chapter 12 . 1/10
Does it end here?
lina chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Love the storyline!
And the german isn't that bad. If you want I could translate ist :)
Hessian304 chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
aw. please update soon!
Portuguese Irish chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
Really interesting story, please keep going!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
awesome chapter!
MonstarzGirl chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
That horrible about what happened to Ruth! :(
But I loved how Luthias and Ruth confessed their love! :)

Keep up the good work!
ThatChick172 chapter 12 . 7/18/2012
Wow... As excited as I was to see an update, this chapter made my heart wrench. I didn't expect things to take such a dark turn. What Ruth experienced is probably one of the worst things that could happen to a woman and her last visit to Luthias only made it more heartbreaking. I just wish he had found a way to stop Mary... I can't believe that little brat is the cause of so much misery. Anyway, I hope you start updating regularly again because I am really enjoying your work - got me on the edge of my seat! I can't wait to see what happens next!
RandomlyRandomGirl chapter 11 . 5/22/2012
Hey! I just have to say that I hope against hope that you haven't abandoned this story!

Just wanted you to know that I'm crossing my fingers and mentally hoping that you'll update really soon and sometime finish your awesome story!
Lady Avotil chapter 11 . 4/7/2012
Hi!_

Well, I definitely enjoyed reading the story so far. The Hessian's fate was avoided once, but will it happen a second time? And will Mary use Ruth to accomplish her revenge? I am especially curous as to how the relationship between our favorite horseman and Riuth will develop. Honestly, there are many more questions, so I really want to see this story continued._

The level of Emglish used is fairly good, as is the quality of the writing itself. Dialogue and description are also more or less balanced, making the story not only easy, but still interesting to read._

So keep up the great work and please, please, please write an dpost the enxt chapte ra.s..ap.! I really want to see what awaits Ruth and Luthias!_

P.S.: By the way, that's one heck of an interesting name you chose there, Luthias. Does it have some sortof meaning?_
ThatChick172 chapter 11 . 11/28/2011
Big love for this story. It's a shame you haven't updated in so long, because in my opinion it's one of the best SH fics out there. Knowing how easy Mary-Sueism can occur, I usually put OCs through the gauntlet but I gotta say, you've managed to make Ruth a really believable and likeable character. Also, I love the way the Hessian is portrayed as a tough, intimidating man but he still has a softer side. The fact that he kinda dances around his feelings makes him all the more realisctic without it being out of character. So yeah, kudos for that!

Okay, I'll stop here, before I start rambling. :) My point is that you should definitely continue this story as it has a very interesting storyline and it's really well-written. It'll make me sad not to see it updated. Heh. Either way, it's going right into my favourites!

Maria
MonstarzGirl chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
What happens next? I hope Luthias saves Ruth. Please update!
Artemis615 chapter 11 . 2/19/2011
Nonononono! Continue continue continue! Gosh, I love your stories.
MiniMinchin chapter 11 . 10/25/2010
OOoooooh! I love this fic :) Cant wait for the rest :)
Q3PinkyRules3Q chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
Sweet :D
BlackWerewolfOfPurpleRoses chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
Awesome chapter. I hope Ruth will be okay, can't wait to see what happens next chapter.