Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Seven Swords Saga
G01den Unicorn 11 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Decided to drop by and check out your stuff. Was not disappointed. Very amusing. I love how you just completely ignored any possible issues of continuity or timeline-y-ness. And because half of everything I say is dripping in sarcasm, I feel the need to clarify that I mean that sincerely. I am very eager to see what you put out three years from then.
crayolaCthulhu chapter 16 . 4/29/2013
ha, this fic was really good! when I started to read it I had my doubts on wether you could do it in 16 chaps mainly cause I just finished tigerpup's four sword fics. but lo, I was wrong! you, friend deserve one of those huge cookies you see at the supermarket.
...but there is one thing. I may be the only one out there but...
Y U LEAVE NAVI WITH CREEPY 35 YEAR OLD MAN?! (cries) Navi deserves better...
but who am I to cry in a voice of thousands? oh well, but srsy awsome fic! :D
Xero the Pyr0 chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Awesome, funny, and just... awesome.
Anonymous Not-Bob chapter 14 . 3/3/2012
"Hobey ho"? PENDRAGON REFERENCE FTW. PENDRAGON READERS UNITE.
Sifl-senpai chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
Aw, they all get along so nicely in the end- and yet they STILL pick on Toony.

BUT WITH LOVE!

It was really sweet and fun to follow along- so many fun characters to work with!
Sifl-senpai chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Knight can be both manipulative or kind when it suits him.

...He's a total "yandere", isn't he? Like a Monty Pyton killer rabbit? Ha...

Even if he isn't I am LOVING him. Oh! Does he still have the fan-joke pink hair?

The battles are kind of plain, but in a humor fic, I don't think it matters.
Sifl-senpai chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Oh, my! Ha ha! I feel a little like it's Mario, what with the party set-up and everything.

I always get a kick out of everybody bickering, but- awww, WW Link is being picked on so much!

...is it bad that I'm laughing about it?

I find it interesting that Oracle Link has no sense of direction, and again, I enjoy brunette's inferiority complex.

It's giving me some giggles thus far!
Madotsuki The Witch chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
This is one the best Zelda fanfics I have ever read!I love how the Links have there own personalties!It's was hard to chose but my favorite Links are Brunette,Young Link,Seasons,Knight and Toony.I was sad to see that this story was over until I saw there where some one-shots and a sequel!I will go off and read them now!*runs off to read them*
Villain-of-Awesome chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Three chapters and they haven't been too the first dungeon yet? Pfft. I beat that record in my Awesomeness of the Ocarina fic. SIX whole chapters without Link even seeing the inside of the Deku Tree.

And Brunette is a total douche. He needs to chill. I mean, I understand why he is mad though. Actually he needs more love.
Villain-of-Awesome chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
*facepalm*

Really Zali? I know I'm late to the party with this. A bunch of Links, running on a quest to save Zelda from 3 different villains? Nothing good will come out of this other than destruction!

I like it so far!
Sorceress of Shadows chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
But...and WW-! Oh forget it. I'll always know that you're the coolest Link, other than MM Link.
Ooh, good story!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 16 . 12/26/2010
Aw HECK YEAH! -hugs a protesting Dark- Just like Shadow from 4 Swords! He's a good boy~

Very, very enjoyable read Royazali. I loved seeing all the Links learning to get along.

Wasn't too please with what you did with Navi. She didn't deserve that. -comforts the traumatized fairy-
SpiritToonLink chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
This is so awesome!D This is one of th best Zelda fanfics I have read!_
Silver Azure chapter 4 . 6/19/2010
I'm trying to convince myself not to skip to the end ARGH LOL! Great story I'm going chapter by chapter :)
Foxpilot chapter 16 . 6/16/2010
...You took the ending straight from the Four Swords Manga, didn't you? I suppose it's true, but I was still expecting an all-out one-on-seven fight with one of the hardest enemies in Zelda history. But perhaps I'm naive myself. A character in a different series once said that when you look at a foe, you should see more than just an enemy. She was right, I suppose. Dark link is the opposite of Link, but he's still Link. Navi (annoying bulb that she is) even tells you to "CONQUER YOURSELF!" This could be taken to say that Dark Link is in fact a Link, albeit one twisted to Ganon's designs.

The Ganondorf fight was quite epic. All those forms...it was fun to try and recognize which game(s) the moves cam from. Some were more obvious than others, certainly. You did a nice job of portraying the moves in a desperate fight.

Overall, this was a prtty enjoyable read. Each Link had their own personality, cooperating, clashing, and conflicting with their different incarnations as they fought to save Zelda and the land. It's a shame that Minish and Tracks didn't get a bigger role, but Minish is hard to fit in and Tracks is arguably Toony. Maybe one day someone, perhaps you, perhaps not, will make a sequel or spiritual successor with Sky involved, too.

Congratulations on this story and well done!