Reviews for Ice Cream
BonesGirl447 chapter 1 . 3/22
Loved it! Wow it was light but moving at the same time.
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Loved it.
scorpioneldar chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
very cute a very nice fic
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I really really REALLY love this. It's so sweet and cute and adorable and I just LOVE IT!
SpeakWhenItRains chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
So cute. Definitely one of my favorites!
Izzi89 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
You have a nice writing style.. I like being a critict but could find anything to say. I also like the humer you started off with.
crazy nerd chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I really really really loved this story. It was sweet and not gloomy. you mentioned his parents deaths but instead of moping about it, robin is remembering good moments he had with his parents. Great job
rangermaid chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Awww. :)

Warm Fuzzies.

Great job and fun idea.
Treskttn chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
likey likey... i likey... i love it!
Akemi1582 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
OMG I can't believe I missed this til now! It was lovely :)

"I think she would have liked you," - favorite bit. too cute :D
LM22102 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Read this while listening to Laura Jansen's cover of Use Somebody.

Man .. Sigh. You're just too good, Ms Em. Too good.
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Wow, I LOVED this fic. I don't really know why. But it's random, cute and sweet. And it has ICE-CREAM. Man,I really feel like eating some ice-cream now...

Anyways, awesome fic!

Toria228 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Oh, this is a lovely little fic! It is a bit moment-esque, but I can see what you mean about the tone not being right.

Also, I love how you've described the "bond" i.e. Raven instinctively knowing things about Robin without realising that she knew them. A lot of other fics seem to have them talking to each other telepathically, but the way that you've done it is almost exactly how I would imagine it to be.

Lovely work! :)
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
very nice. i can see why it wouldnt make it into the 'Moments' story, but a good post nonetheless. i must say tho, raven in this one kinda makes me think of Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion. both personalities would fit rather well together.

you know, you could make another one shot or make this one a two shot and write out how robin teaches raven to drive something, whether it be the R-cycle like it says in here or something else. heck, even if not robin, have 'big brother' Cyborg start to teach her to drive the tcar or something. that would make an amusing fic. i could just imagine cyborgs initial response to the request...

anyway, good work

azarathangel chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
sigh.. i really want ice cream now. going to university in the middle of nowhere does no good for my ice cream-eating habit. wonderful little story! raven was interesting in this.. i don't know how to describe it. it was like she wasn't the usually characterization you use, but it still worked wonderfully well. maybe it's just me and the late hour. who knows! loved it! -ash