Reviews for E Coli
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
All your pieces are so descreptive but subtle at the same time. You seems to write like you were painting a picture with words for us. I love the sounds, the smells, the images and how the story "grows". I love the funny parts - Sam's glad there's no photo/the lesson Dean has learned at the end:), but my favourite was Dean white and shuddering in bed and hallucinating. Did you say "Sam swabs him down"? Aw...look what you do with only two lines. Amazing.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
"It's a photo finish.

Sam's glad there's no photo." ROFLMFAO

In one word, hilarious, MadServer! *roaring applause*
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Um... I was mildly incoherent during the reading of this. And it's your fault! The very first image was Dean's butt, and his cocked hip! How am I supposed to concentrate!

And then there was sickness, and photo finishes (one photo of the Winchesters that I actually don't mind missing), and then there was Sam SWABBING DEAN DOWN! Oh my. I may not be able to concentrate on anything today.
PADavis chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Exquisite. The Ferris Bueller watching was so perfect. Loved Sam's snotty, "And what did we learn?" and Dean's answer. Sam deserved the snark. Totally. The "I broke it" line was heart wrenching.

Phoebe
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Poor Dean! How miserable. Ugh. Rare burgers. They do do a lot of damage, don't they? Love the "white and shuddering in bed". Gah. :D
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
hahah what did u learn?

sam expects him to say 'never order a rare burger'

haha but hes like oh cutting class is awesome great jovv
sidjack chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
"Machine jam."

"Yeah?"

"Ate m'card."

"What are you talking about?"

Dean's cheeks are red, eyes bright. "I broke it."

"Hey." Sam feels Dean's forehead. "Crap. Hey, you didn't break anything."

I love delirous, non-sensical Dean. This is so great and Sam is so good to him. Yeah, this is sweet and perfect bro time, even if Dean is sick.

sid
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Hey,

Thank you that was so awesome.I loved it.

I love sick Dean and you nailed it on the dot.

Thank you so much, it was a great birthday gift.

Great story.

-lin
parisindy chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
It's a photo finish.

Sam's glad there's no photo.

hehe awesome
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Part of me thinks it must be wrong to love this so hard... but I do... and I can live with that...

*pets Dean*
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Magnificent!

So so descriptive while leaving so much to the imagination. I took an art class where we learned about how the draping of fabric over particular body parts could actually be more seductive than nude sculptures. How the hint of exposure and the sparking of imagination can be more tantalizing than the actual thing. Your writing reminds me of that. Like, there are glimpses and they spark my imagination so much more vividly than if you just came right out and said it.

Well crafted. *awards blue ribbon*
Noninone chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Man, Its not funny!...well it is when its Dean.

Dont worry Dean, been there done that, had it worst than you and I pretty sure you are not scared for life of burgers like I'm of seafood ;D

XD dude that really sucks.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
I LOVED THIS!

I actually imagine the photocopier to be in a library which makes me many levels of happy... and just love Dean control-breathing and leaning against it and gasping out the page number before dashing for the bathroom. And love the little details of the pink soap and how Sam registers it a moment before Dean's "we should go. now." And the "It's a photo finish. Sam's glad there's no photo" made my entire night. I think I died from trying not to wake my mom. And Dean white, shuddering and clutching at the blankets is pure WIN. Like I love this image of him being chalk white and shivering and curled up in bed, completely washed out. And then the fever kicks in with the forehead feel (*grins*) But I can totally see Dean watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off six times in a row on Sam's laptop. That's Dean in a nutshell right there. *giggles* And Sam has absolutely no sense of humor. *laughs*
InSecret chapter 1 . 3/19/2010