Reviews for Conference Complications
*nosebleeds to death*
Whispering Shadow Pools chapter 1 . 8/30
Damn, this is really hot
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I got a nosebleed... Shit.
iheartgdragonandgrell123 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
arwzsklm;
KikkyChan chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Yes! Just yes. I love PruCan. Its just perfect. I loved this so much, and when Mattie got all kinky my heart went into palpitations. (I love Mattie being loud and a screamer) now excuse me i have a nosebleed to attend too!
Krolshi chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Gahahaaaa ! I would really surprised if the while council didn't 't hear it xD
But oh my gawd , this is the first long PWP I 'be somewhat read , and I loves it ! XD Great jobs writing this out !
fmamazing99 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013

Oh snap! :D
-Caitlyn
P.S. SQUEE
LoveSuchAnOldFashionedWord chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Well that was . . . Definatlly erm differnt but i still loved it!
hikarushining chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
H-Hot!
SouthernVices chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Oh...my...FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!O/O

When I saw this fic, I was confused. Prussia/Canada?

You've. f*cking. CONVERTED. me.

When Canada essentially ordered Prussia, "Make me scream." It was like _._ *faint*

And at the end, with the "You're dead to me". I started freaking out as I was reading it like, "Noooooo, you must LURVE HIM, Canada!" Yet, simultaneously, "HELL YEAH, CANADA!" (w)b
NanaliJoci chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
~honhonhhon my sweet Canada can be wild xD
YaoiLoverYuichitaru chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
OK I've never reviewed before and i have read a lot of fanfiction so u know this one was AWESOME! but ok here's how ch 2 should start, Canada walks back into the meeting, everyone else has already finished lunch and all stop and stare at him walk in, France is France so he speaks up, "Oh mon cher do not be embarrassed it is quite dark in there I should know, but those aren't your pants."
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Wow. This was just epic. Like, I would go into detail, but that would probably just end up taking up all the character limit on this review. So let's just leave it at the fact that this was AMAZING.

Oh, Prussia and Canada's relationship never ceases to amaze me.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »