Reviews for Angel Mine
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2014
Good story would be better without Muslim stereotypes not all Muslims are Arabs somethings are cultural just as the Amish or Mormons have archaic views on women roles but they don't reflect all Christians ideals
Guest chapter 23 . 7/13/2014
Wow. I loved your work. I liked how you put Lex in this story. Honestly that's how I always see him. As a good man that went down a bad line.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/24/2014
This is one of the best WW/SM stories. Diana's character is written so well. I agree with you about Kal, he's very intelligent but we don;t see much of that. I read your sequel and it's just as fantastic. Hope you write more in the future. Thanks
bigfan22 chapter 23 . 1/7/2014
So I have been reading as many Justice League, Smallville, and Spiderman stories as I can find and I exhausted all the ones with the uber high reviews(they were great).

When I found this story, it was my intent to just power through a chapter and see if it was worth reading. The first chapter was okay and I really didn't have anything else to read, so I figured I would just read another chapter. After starting this at 7pm my time, it's now 3am and I kept reading because I had to finish it. I am completely stunned this story doesn't have a couple hundred reviews. The writing is pretty good, and the story itself is just fantastic.

The way you managed to convey the change in relationship from Clark/Lois to Clark/Diana was just perfect, and fit exactly how I imagined Superman being able to do that. The evolution of Lex and the Kents was something I haven't seen in a fic before, and I actually liked it a lot. The fight between Superman and Doomsday was simply put...EPIC and to me it was incredibly well written. The sheer battle planning and twists in the plot were so fun to read, I know I have every intention of reading this story again. This story was full of action, adventure, and drama, but I really loved how you allowed us to see the love and passion grow between Diana and Clark...the perfect example is their "game of tag."

For those people that are reading this review, I urge you to give this story a chance. Wade through the first 2-3 chapters, and I am confident you will be hooked into finishing this wonderful story...I know I was.

By far one of the best Justice League stories I have read so far. Thank you Radone for all the hard work you have put into this story, and I wanted you to know that it was greatly appreciated. I'm not sure if you're still writing on this site, but I hope you are. Angel Mine was great writing for an amazing story. Loved every minute of it(okay I lied...the first chapter or two was kind of slow...but other than that it was perfect).
GHG chapter 23 . 11/13/2013
SEQUEL
Ermilus chapter 23 . 6/18/2013
Fuck man I started reading your story and than u had to put HalXhawk girl. I fucking hate that pairng. That a side great story
artephiussnow chapter 23 . 4/18/2013
Loved it. Read it all in one day. And now I'm sad. Lol I caught the apocalypse reference.
JohnTitor chapter 23 . 12/10/2012
This was really good. I really loved it, and enjoyed how well it was written. My favorite parts were definitely seeing Darkseid thinking intellectually as well as having great strategies. It was refreshing. Also him berating Ares was funny.

Enjoyed everything, and yeah you did leave a lot of open threads, but a vague ending is a lot more satisfying than an ending with ridiculous closure.
JohnTitor chapter 21 . 12/10/2012
"Get your fornicating asses in gear!"
"Shields up, bitches."

My two favorite lines.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I don't know how I feel about stories that have Bruce/Diana and Clark/Lois as a couple, and then turn to Clark/Diana. So far, I like your writing though. Good chapter. I didn't quite understand the Doomsday thing at the beginning though.
McCabeRz chapter 23 . 11/8/2012
Loved it!
jrrm64 chapter 23 . 9/26/2012
Great story. I loved it. Hope for more.
jrrm64 chapter 23 . 9/12/2012
Amazing... I want more Kal and Diana.
The Polyethylene Man chapter 23 . 8/5/2012
Wasn't there a sequel to this? I started reading it a few months ago but got sidetracked by life, but I remember the sequel was pretty good, and this of course is great.
BanannahHair chapter 23 . 6/20/2012
And finished :)!

The story is such a fun trip, love everything.

I still think your Doomsday fight was awesome! Just reading about Doomsday slugging it out with Superman is not enough, you put a special emphasis on the actual sounds that are a result of the colliding fist' and such. Really gives the reader experience a new dimension.

Gotta read through the sequel now :P.