Reviews for Pieces Of Hyuuga
Coelha-chan chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
You picture Neji so well! I can totally see him doing something like that. Great work!
Coelha-chan chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I love NejiHina, and hates NaruHina, so I guess this is going to be a very partial review.

I loved the way you wrote this, proud Hyuugas and their internal matters. Wouldn't Neji and Hinata's daughter be the greatest Hyuuga of all? I agree!

(and if she's not their child well, I'll pretend she is lol)
lovesrainscent chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
This is beautiful. I especially loved the last line.
winterkaguya chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
Nice...I always think NejiHina fic is just full of angst and drama and this is what I really think it did. I also note the sad tragic kind of love story. The one that they can't be together...though having Gaara is pretty...hot I'd say...though I wonder what is Neji's reaction towards Hinata and Gaara's kids?

Anyways, write more!
Rohain Tahquil chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Thats so sad and sweet!
sunANDdust chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
how cute :) but i really wanna see some nejiXhina TOGETHER! luv it after all 3
Zaphi Nashii chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
So Neji and Hinata had a kid together huh? AND she still stays with naruto hm...

Nice
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Aww!
Maerchen Freunde chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Well, that was unexpected. Great beginning, and very sad. Can't wait to read what others you come up with.
Rohain Tahquil chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Thats so cute!
Aifsaath chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh my... poor Neji... I feel with him... T.T
maravelous chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Beautiful, sad, and sweet. I adored it, especially the symbolism regarding the marigold flower. It all made me think very hard, and I certainly don't mind that, because that is what a story is always supposed to have been intended by the writer to do.

The conflict was well-thought-out, and very original. But overall, the biggest releif, in my oppinion, was that every single sentence was gramatically PERFECT. You have no idea how wonderful it is to be able to read a peice of writing and not have to pause and say, "Hm, they could have done this," or, "This is wrong". As usual you've managed to create something smooth, easy to read, and all your own!

So great job, Tara! It's always pleasent to hear of something new from you. I myself was thinking about writing some NejiHina in the future. But as you probably know, it's not an easy pairing to comprehend. You have to be skilled. Like you. ;]