Reviews for What Izaya wants, Izaya gets
Wow. That was amazing!

A rather fun adventure Kida had.

Can't say i'm not jealous though.
Kaila chapter 1 . 5/17
omg. ahhhhhhhhhhh that me (screaming by the way) that was the best story i have read at first i was like why this is so gross and weird but i enjoyed ( when im thinking that if my parents saw me they would be so mad at me ;) they would kill me and be band from the computer till i moved out. I LOVED IT SO MUCH (AHHHHHHHHHHHH) :) ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Holy, this was amazing!
Loveless chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I love this fic. Trio 3 I cant believe it! I was drolling here, ya know? I thought i;m gonna die . Thanks
KuudereKitty chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
My favorite Shizuo x Izaya x Kida fanfic of all times!
It would be cool if Shizuo joined in also, by its still absolutely amazing!

Wish there was a part two! X3
IceCreamDestruction chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
YEAH! I love this hotness! I loves me the IzaKida *_*
This was...FREAKING SIZZLING!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
BEST FANFIC I EVER READ!
jj chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
that was hallarious nicely done and poor kida lol
Tsu chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Lemme tell you, this is BY FAR the BEST yaoi/threesome/mature stuff/underage sex story I have ever read. Not only is it's storyline great, but the grammar in there is almost nearly correct. Usually the grammar and spelling tend to bring down the niceness of a fanfiction. The only thing I'd wish for is more dialogue from Heiwajima and Masaomi, since mostly anything is Izaya this, Izaya that. I just LOVE the way you did Shizuo, having him act decent to another good character for once. And I liked the way you described Masaomi, that little seductive shota/uke! XD
I usually don't read things like this, but yours changed my mind. XD All that hotness! That use of vocabulary! XD Write another, because I'm going to die of lust! /
(Sorry if bad spelling or grammar, on my phone ;)
Saphyraa3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
So hot!
blackblooddoomwolf chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
The last sentence? Other then that very good hope you make a squel
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
lol
LuvChiharu-CHAN chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
my expression throughout the whole story: 8D
nyappyPOCKY chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Oh my~.

Kida is sure one lucky boy, hm? Hahaha.

Lovely story, I this pairing so much!

Thank you for sharing it with us!

There was some typos, though, just to let you know. C:
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
DAMN! Ahahaha! XD

At first I wasn't really feelin' a threesome, but that was great! :D Skipped over the Shizaya part though. Eh. Kizaya FTW!

Man, Kida should've exploded from all that pleasure! xD I felt bad for him at first. Eithier way he was gonna be butt-fucked. Like what the hell are you suppose to do in that situation? At least go with the better lookin guy. Izaya is smexy! *A*

Good job with this! :D