Reviews for What Izaya wants, Izaya gets
KuudereKitty chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
My favorite Shizuo x Izaya x Kida fanfic of all times!
It would be cool if Shizuo joined in also, by its still absolutely amazing!

Wish there was a part two! X3
IceCreamDestruction chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
YEAH! I love this hotness! I loves me the IzaKida *_*
This was...FREAKING SIZZLING!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
BEST FANFIC I EVER READ!
jj chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
that was hallarious nicely done and poor kida lol
Tsu chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Lemme tell you, this is BY FAR the BEST yaoi/threesome/mature stuff/underage sex story I have ever read. Not only is it's storyline great, but the grammar in there is almost nearly correct. Usually the grammar and spelling tend to bring down the niceness of a fanfiction. The only thing I'd wish for is more dialogue from Heiwajima and Masaomi, since mostly anything is Izaya this, Izaya that. I just LOVE the way you did Shizuo, having him act decent to another good character for once. And I liked the way you described Masaomi, that little seductive shota/uke! XD
I usually don't read things like this, but yours changed my mind. XD All that hotness! That use of vocabulary! XD Write another, because I'm going to die of lust! /
(Sorry if bad spelling or grammar, on my phone ;)
Saphyraa3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
So hot!
blackblooddoomwolf chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
The last sentence? Other then that very good hope you make a squel
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
lol
LuvChiharu-CHAN chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
my expression throughout the whole story: 8D
nyappyPOCKY chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Oh my.

Kida is sure one lucky boy, hm? Hahaha.

Lovely story, I this pairing so much!

Thank you for sharing it with us!

There was some typos, though, just to let you know. C:
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
DAMN! Ahahaha! XD

At first I wasn't really feelin' a threesome, but that was great! :D Skipped over the Shizaya part though. Eh. Kizaya FTW!

Man, Kida should've exploded from all that pleasure! xD I felt bad for him at first. Eithier way he was gonna be butt-fucked. Like what the hell are you suppose to do in that situation? At least go with the better lookin guy. Izaya is smexy! *A*

Good job with this! :D

What's yabbbe mean, btw?
Cherrytoast chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Wow! This is pretty much my OT3 now! Oh my gosh, the way you write it, I just love it! Sorry this isn't very constructive, but I'm off to read the rest of the stories!
Destiny.Hope45 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
...Wirte more! XD PLEASE!
Random Person chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
I Hope theres a next one!
Roriette chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
OHOHOHO I look forward to that time too ;3

HOTDAMN that was a hawt mess. Man, you own threesomes. And it's nice to see Shizuo caring for Kida. Izaya's so...pfft, what a troll :3 Albeit a lovelie one, but still. I HEART THIS, KAY. I prolly said this before, but you own the internet.