Reviews for Undeserving
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
I want a sequel now. (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I never took Arnold for someone who would go for a girl like is so mean and he is so sweet and kind. But hey...wonders never sise. Lol(:
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
well heres an idea for you on how they could come to confess: have it be getting dark and helga is walking to Arnolds house for a movie night or something. Then have some of Katherine's goons grab her and drag her into an alley where they procede to punch her though she fights back as best she can. Arnold starts to wonder whats taking so long and he also has a bad feeling so he decides to go check on her. He hears a camotion going on in the alley and he looks down it and seeing Helga being knocked into the wall and falling unconous to the ground by one of Katherine's goons. Katherine laughs and walks away as her goons kick Helga in the stomache. Arnold gets so angry he uses his karate skills on them. they run away. Arnold picks up Helga and in a broken voice says, "Oh Helga, I should never have gone with Katherine. If I hadn't this wouldn't have happened to you my love," unaware that Helga woke up. "My Love?"he hears and looks down startled. "You love me?" "Yes. I have for so long and I was so scared just now. What would I do if I lost you?" "Oh Arnold, you could never lose me for my heart has always belonged to you."
And theres the idea )
Bjrit92 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
That was adorable! Although I really kind of wish Helga had beaten the shit out of Katherine. XD
Bjrit92 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is adorable. I absolutely loved the Arnold/Helga scene, and I absolutely HATE Katherine. Already. I'm excited to read the next chapter :)
littlelionalex chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Hooray! Kathy sucks! Whoop!

I sure hope there is/will be a sequel. I haven't checked so don't get after me if there is. I'll get there. xD

Anywho! I loved the intense chemistry and tension between Arnold and Helga. It was too perfect. (:

Thanks for this little bit of happiness you have bestowed upon me! :D

I look forward to more of course. WOOOO!
HAFanForever chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
...and now he's beginning to realize that! And he doesn't need anyone else but Helga!
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
No one deserves Arnold more than Helga does...
tinabobina chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
"You're not even half the woman Helga is."

Awesome :)
ThisIsTheEndMyFriend chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I like the whole 'bitch girlfriend' theme. I didn't understand how Arnold had a sudden change of heart. meaning...you made him out to be this guy who is wrapped around his girlfriend's finger...and yet...because of a project he's back to being the old Arnold.

I think that's where you lost me. LMAO

otherwise it was a good chapter!
Thundercatroar chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Yet another kickbutt story! I really express the sentiments of your other fans and hope that you write a sequel.

It's so good to read fics where Arnold defends Helga, and sees her for the spectacular person she is, and doesn't mind saying it.

Wonderful!

'Roar
Kpfan72491 chapter 2 . 3/23/2010
Great Story. I LOVED IT. I hope there's a sequel
A Heart on my Hand chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
The ending was kind of abrubt, and I hate how people antagonize the 'perfect girl'. I mean, I can undertand if HELGA did that, because she always did. But just because Arnold is with a person he doesn't belong with, doesn't mean that person has to be evil, does it?

But, altogether, I thought it was very good.

A little more real than some of the other fics I read in this catagory, and a nice ending.

I also love how vauge you made it when gerald mentioned the FTI situation. Some fics just linger on that as the main plot point to bring them together. It made me happy how original this was.

So, overall, I give 4.5/5 stars. :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
I have the idea for the sequel; 'Katherine meets Old Betsy'.

Keep the good writing.