Reviews for Call me Char
bookgirl113 chapter 32 . 4/9
This is so addicting! Please update if you have the chance:)
meansy chapter 3 . 3/22
Great beginning! Reading reviews and seeing it's unfinished has me so bummed, but I'll enjoy what I get.
maritinkerbell chapter 32 . 3/12
Great story! It's a shame that you never got around to finishing it- I'm certainly curious to hear about what happens between Emende and Celia, and of course to hear about how Char reacts to Ella's last letter. In any case, great writing!
Kateri87 chapter 32 . 11/25/2016
This fic is wonderful! I hope the last updated date is wrong.
negativethursday chapter 30 . 9/4/2016
just another...reminder...3 years later...I'm still obsessed with this story and am holding out hope for a conclusion someday... 3
Guest chapter 12 . 8/18/2016
Uhhh, corsets aren't supposed to be torture devices. As long as you don't lace them too tight, it won't hurt at all, and breathing shouldn't be restricted even then. Plus, if you wear a corset for a day, the next day you could take it off and have your waist the same size it was while in a corset, although it would gradually get better from there. I think it would be the most useful if women wore them while they slept rather than in day to day life, although they do improve posture.
DizziZilla chapter 32 . 7/30/2016
Oh, good glory, that letter from Cecilia!
You're amazing, by the way. Downright wonderful-I'm loving this!
AnnaTheVisitor chapter 32 . 7/20/2016
I checked back next Thursday. And the next. And the next. Tomorrow's Thursday. It's been three years. Please come back. This is so much more than a story.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/27/2016
great story!
my-spirit-animal-is-the-impala chapter 32 . 6/7/2016
YOU ARE FANTASTIC! Brilliant story, you capture them all sooo perfectly. I know you said to 'check back Thursday for another update' BUT IT HAS BEEN 3 YEARS PLEASE DONT ABANDON US!
UnclaimedDemigod chapter 32 . 4/6/2016
Please don't abandon this story!

-UnclaumedDemigod
pluto15 chapter 32 . 3/11/2016
Oh my gosh! I don't know if you will ever read this, but I beg you to PLEASE finish this story. Ella Enchanted is my favorite book and I had a major fangirl moment when you added the bit about his proposal before left. I think I was looking most forward to the ball, but if you please PLEASE finish this I would be really grateful. Thanks.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/2/2016
Come back! This story is incredible and it's so close to the end! Please finish it!
elsawsome117 chapter 13 . 2/5/2016
33,33333333333,333333333 char is so... lovable. wonderful. another fictional character i love way too much to be normal.
elsawsome117 chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
3 this is my favorite book. i've read Ella Enchanted 18 times. and counting.