Reviews for Call me Char
hereforthewriting chapter 32 . 3/2
It's been almost two years. Do you think we could have an update on Thursday? I've really enjoyed your story so far. Even if you never finish it, thanks for sharing.
Carmen Stronghold chapter 32 . 3/2
You never finished, but better ending here then when he hates her a little later. Please finish the story?
em.catherine chapter 32 . 2/22
Ella Enchanted was always one of my favorite stories growing up, so it is so lovely to stumble across this. Your rendition is very well-written and refreshing. Any chance that you might continue? Pretty please?
michaela.kershaw.1 chapter 32 . 1/4
This is so good! It's hard to find good fanfiction for one of my all time favorite books and this one is excellent. I hope it gets updated soon!
ImaginationInspire chapter 32 . 1/3
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this story...
spartyk chapter 32 . 11/19/2014
The fact it has been a year and a half since you last updated gives me very little hope that this story will end, a fact that makes me unbelievably sad. I long to continue reading this story, and hope one day I will get that email saying there has been an update. Please. Your longtime fans and readers are dying slowly
He will knock four times chapter 32 . 11/8/2014
I shall miss the quality of Ella enchanted stories like this. Char pov and so well written? And he has his own doings that were never described in the books. It's very well done. However it's been a long time since your last update...
So I shall miss the quality.
Ande Enchanted chapter 32 . 10/27/2014
I have just spent the past week or so reading this fic. I am 22 years old and Ella Enchanted is still my favorite book. I know that it has been years since you have updated, but I have enjoyed this story very much. I think that you portray the character of Char very beautifully, and would like to know where you go with all of this! Is there anyway that I could persuade you to finish the story? Or write more? I know it has been a while since your last post, but I still have to ask.

Your Anxious Reader,
Ande Enchanted
DoomgirlForever chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Great chapter!
DoomgirlForever chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Hahahaha! Thank you, thank you, for making me laugh at 10:15, the most depressing time of night! Your story is truly awesome :)
DoomgirlForever chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
The squeals!
bibliophile7 chapter 32 . 9/25/2014
You should definitely continue this! I absolutely adore hearing everything from Char's point.
MFitzpatrick chapter 32 . 6/27/2014
Wait what happened!? why didn't you finish the story !? It was soo good. Please finish
BerryEbilBunny chapter 32 . 6/26/2014
Jeez this story is magic. I really do look forward to an update. I can't bear the thought of it never being finished.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/10/2014