Reviews for Call me Char
negativethursday chapter 30 . 9/4
just another...reminder...3 years later...I'm still obsessed with this story and am holding out hope for a conclusion someday... 3
Uhhh, corsets aren't supposed to be torture devices. As long as you don't lace them too tight, it won't hurt at all, and breathing shouldn't be restricted even then. Plus, if you wear a corset for a day, the next day you could take it off and have your waist the same size it was while in a corset, although it would gradually get better from there. I think it would be the most useful if women wore them while they slept rather than in day to day life, although they do improve posture.
DizziZilla chapter 32 . 7/30
Oh, good glory, that letter from Cecilia!
You're amazing, by the way. Downright wonderful-I'm loving this!
AnnaTheVisitor chapter 32 . 7/20
I checked back next Thursday. And the next. And the next. Tomorrow's Thursday. It's been three years. Please come back. This is so much more than a story.
great story!
my-spirit-animal-is-the-impala chapter 32 . 6/7
YOU ARE FANTASTIC! Brilliant story, you capture them all sooo perfectly. I know you said to 'check back Thursday for another update' BUT IT HAS BEEN 3 YEARS PLEASE DONT ABANDON US!
UnclaimedDemigod chapter 32 . 4/6
Please don't abandon this story!

-UnclaumedDemigod
pluto15 chapter 32 . 3/11
Oh my gosh! I don't know if you will ever read this, but I beg you to PLEASE finish this story. Ella Enchanted is my favorite book and I had a major fangirl moment when you added the bit about his proposal before left. I think I was looking most forward to the ball, but if you please PLEASE finish this I would be really grateful. Thanks.
Come back! This story is incredible and it's so close to the end! Please finish it!
elsawsome117 chapter 13 . 2/5
33,33333333333,333333333 char is so... lovable. wonderful. another fictional character i love way too much to be normal.
elsawsome117 chapter 2 . 2/4
3 this is my favorite book. i've read Ella Enchanted 18 times. and counting.
Lauren chapter 32 . 1/28
Hello! I just wanted to say thank you. Your story is brilliant and you are very talented. I enjoyed it so much and I feel like your explanations for some unexplained parts in Ella Enchanted were spot on. I love how you added so much depth to Char's character and yet you didn't change it. That is very challenging to do. I feel as though you took the black and white image of who he was in Ella Enchanted and added colour. Keep writing! The only thing I found disappointing was when it was over...
Keep following your passion, you are headed places.
He will knock four times chapter 6 . 10/22/2015
Head cannon accepted
A Friend chapter 32 . 9/13/2015
I love how you have added more into this story things that explain parts of Ella Enchanted. You have done very well at keeping the characters, and balancing out description, dialog, and character background. I have read all that you have posted on this story, and have enjoyed it. I don't usually like reading, but have liked this book. I know you haven't updated this in a while, and know life can get busy. I hope that you finish it please.
A Friend chapter 32 . 8/21/2015
This is a fun version, and I hope you finish it. I Would like to see how you end it.