Reviews for Call me Char
greekfairy chapter 4 . 4/9
your writing is amazing, and with the 800 other views I know mine isn't as meaningful any more, but I want to tell you that the way you write is easy to comprehend and not dull or obnoxious in any way. I thank you for writing this amazing story and posting it on the internet that is now invading our earth and hope that you shall continue writing to the end of your life and that it brings you as much pleasure to write as it does for me to read.
greekfairy chapter 2 . 3/30
This is great
Catapapalilar x3 chapter 32 . 3/13
Well obviously next Thursday passed... A year ago. I totally get it (I have my own guiltily put away story), but as this is the 3rd time I've read and loved this story I figure it's time to beg for an ending! Please? It's just such an amazing story and I absolutely am dying to hear the conclusion! Even though, technically, I know how it will end... But just to be safe, update soon, great story, and may your muse be so faithful and annoying that you have no choice but to act on its impulses and finish this story!
-Cat
InspiredAndNatural chapter 32 . 3/9
PLEASE UPDATE! it's been so long
rachelross chapter 32 . 2/19
Ohhh Cecilia. What are we going to do with you?

PLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE UPDATE?! Even if you have to inexplicably drop a couple of plot lines...I think we'd be okay with that! I know you're probably super busy though, so no pressure. Just a friendly request from a big fan!
rachelross chapter 30 . 2/19
Awwwww I love Char's letter! What a creative thought, of course he would have written something to her before he got her letter, but never sent it because he got hers first!

I figured out why your story is so compelling. It's because you write Char so well that your readers are all falling in love with him, just like Ella, and we get to know him so much better through your story! So beautifully written, I love it!
rachelross chapter 29 . 2/19
I'm so sad Char is going away, mostly because now we won't have any more Char/Cecilia scenes! But maybe they can write letters? :) What a cute family, by the way, you write them so well!
rachelross chapter 28 . 2/19
Haha, poor Mandy, trying so hard to help! And poor Char, having to endure Olive and Hattie :( Great chapter, though! :)
rachelross chapter 27 . 2/19
Poor Char! Stuck with Hattie! I'm kind of glad though, that GCL made it so he didn't meet Ella before he left, because then he would have been rejected to his face (probably?), and that would have been heartbreaking and SO much worse. I know it's still coming, though... :(
rachelross chapter 26 . 2/19
Yay Cecilia for asking the right questions! Char is completely adorable. You write him SO WELL I just can't handle it!
rachelross chapter 25 . 2/19
333 I'm completely in love with this fic. Utter perfection!
rachelross chapter 24 . 2/19
I just...I have no words, it's JUST TOO CUTE I LOVE IT SO MUCH :):):) Loved the story behind the slippers! And it totally makes sense why Char wouldn't have told her that story, because that would be kind of creepy ("hey person I don't know very well, these slippers say that you're the next queen so now let's get married, k?"). AHHH I love everything about this chapter, this scene is definitely one that I wished most to have Char's thoughts on!
rachelross chapter 23 . 2/19
1. LOVE the hiding of the persuasion secret. SO well done!
2. So THAT'S why Char had to go to Ayortha all of a sudden! BRILLIANT :):):)
3. The king seems to always want something to eat.
4. Will Aubrey be executed? I feel like that's the standard punishment for treason...and he definitely tried to kill Char...maybe that's a little heavy for this story.
5. hehehe wedding scene is up next :):):):)
rachelross chapter 22 . 2/19
What do you mean, action scenes aren't your forte? SO good! I felt the tension and the anticipation in the scene, especially when the ogre was talking. Poor Char is just very persuade-able. Maybe it's because he cares so much about what other people think!
rachelross chapter 21 . 2/19
Hahaha "Have you noticed how your plans tend to end up with no one getting any sleep?" I love this story SO much :):):)