Reviews for In Detroit
1hotpepper chapter 5 . 10/24/2015
I'm just sitting on my couch all dressed up with my makeup and hair perfect ready to go out for a job interview and it's not time for me to leave yet so I think "I'll just read some short story and then leave" next thing I know it's 20 minutes later and I'm trying not to cry and I read that Bobby Singer sat in his wheelchair and wept...
nupinoop296 chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
WHYYYY didn't you finish this? So much pain and yet I need to know what happens next!
Wolf Caper chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
Wow. This is so damn good. I actually teared up, and I am NOT a crier!

It says TBC but you haven't updated in over a year! What gives? I NEED MORE! WHAT HAPPENS?

Very very very good fic... please don't be done with it!
irismay42 chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Oh thank god! Uncle Bobby's here to save the day!
mtee1958 chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
OH that was just too short.. such a good chapter though. I can't wait for more.
thesurreal chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
aw... poor bobby. update soon please. : )
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
This fic makes me wanna cry, I love it a lot.
mikesh chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
awe, poor guys! Hopefully everything will work out in the end for them and they can all become a family again! UPDATE SOON!
annie chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
god, i love this story! and bobby, oh bobby!
samgirl19 chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
omg this chp is so sad
Menthol Pixie chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
That was powerful. I was so looking forward to the reunion and it didn't disappoint. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
mikesh chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
hmm, just keeps getting more and more interesting! UPDATE SOON!
annie chapter 4 . 4/22/2010
awesome story! hope it doesn't become a wincest.
irismay42 chapter 4 . 4/21/2010
Yay they finally remember each other!

I liked how you wrote Jimmy's confusion - and also that's he's still in one piece after being "chained to a comet" for a couple of years!
Menthol Pixie chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Another great chapter! I'm really enjoying this story. Great ideas and great writing. I can't wait for Bobby and Jimmy to find Sam and Dean. Keep it up!