Reviews for Protect and Survive X: A Little Happiness
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
So since you've started updating 'lies, lies, lies' again (I have been faithfully checking in on it every couple of weeks for what seems like forever!), you've prompted me to go back and read all your old stuff again. And since at this tenth story you decided it was a good time to thank your readers, I thought it would be a good time to finally post a review (sorry, I'm one of those terrible people who just enjoys and says nothing). I really just wanted to say that I love all your SG and SGA stuff, as in even though I've read it before I'm still staying up til 2am and really resenting having to go to work when I could be reading! Also this time round I've started looking up some of the songs you use - loving Rosenstolz and Wir sind helden. I'm Scottish and don't speak any German, so I've no idea what the songs are about, but the music's great. Your English is fab too, by the way. So thanks for alll the entertainment in the last few years and I hope you'll keep it up, for all of us who are feeling decidedly SG-deprived these days! Thanks, B.
The Cat's Whiskers chapter 11 . 4/18/2010
Of course there's a secret evil plan (SEP), but if the Lieutenants *told* people the SEP then it wouldn't be a secret, would it, only an EP! (Sorry, knowing the military love for acronyms and jargon, couldn't resist that). I'm afraid I haven't had time to read a lot of the "minor characters" stories, but I will get round to it (hollow laughter) sometime before I'm 90, honest.
gem1n1 chapter 11 . 4/16/2010
Intergalactic jet lag - thats just going to stick with me cos it always makes me smile.

Loved the marine wife bit too Lol

Wonderful toast and a wonderful end
gem1n1 chapter 10 . 4/15/2010
I wondered if she would go to see Carter at all. She is the fountain of experience.

I dare say Lorne being concerned over not being able to reach her is slightly cute which it shouldnt be under the circumstances but given where they are.

Hope you get your keyboard sorted. My laptop is brand new and the sensitivity on the keys is atrocious (think old typewriter)
MackenziesMomma chapter 9 . 4/8/2010
Wait...I did what? I don't remember daring him to do that. I just said "hunh...I wonder if they'd NOTICE if he did that." whole other ball of wax. And now I really want to see that story missy. :P
soulsurvivor156 chapter 9 . 4/8/2010
Lmao. I think everyone's noticed Major Davies. Maybe he crashed a plane. Or gave his boss a papercut.

Okay, the last one was bad but that's what you get at 2am. :)

What was the thing with Laura's leg? Me'wonders if it's anything serious. Well, that or another four chapters worth. ;)

I love the idea of Lorne's filing modus operandi. Seems suiting to his personality. :D
Tierney Beckett chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
I am loving this story, just so you know. Especially the dynamic between Evan and Laura's mother in this chapter.

Also, I am SO there with a Star Wars/Stargate crossover. I'm working on one, too, but it's SG1. :-) Can't wait to see it!
soulsurvivor156 chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
Stargate/Starwars bunny? Now I'm intrigued.

M'loving the story. Got really behind of course thanks to the stupid homework. (Gr) But anyway..

Can't wait for the next chapter.
gem1n1 chapter 8 . 4/6/2010
The tension was ebbed away in a very gentle manner not just dropped as an 'oh well' brick. Well done.

Loving it so far
madge622 chapter 8 . 4/5/2010
Very very nice chapter. The tension between them was resolved in a very clever way. Great job.
MackenziesMomma chapter 7 . 4/2/2010
(Just taking a moment while in canada to torture you ;))

You better say no to those bunnies ;)
Just Add Coffee chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
Definatly one of my favourite chapters so far :)

Captain Combustible is genius :)

Sarla
MackenziesMomma chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
I think this is one of my favorite chapters of this fic so far. Though I'm totally calling bull on the "Goddess of Name Calling" thing :P

It just goes to prove how traumatized I was in elementary school.
liferscove2118 chapter 6 . 3/29/2010
great update and captain combustible is a great come back name.
Winter Celchu chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
Oh dear, poor Cadman, it stands to reason she would have a freak out sometime but wow, that was fun. It's sweet he was so understanding also