Reviews for Spots
Sepsis chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Wow, that was really good! And yes, it was kind of creepy..xD But I enjoyed it!
Ganheim chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Nanako watched him interestedly

[Is this “back then” past tense, or “narrative present”? There’s no separation and that makes the text less clear]

Well, that was different…though I’m not sure what the final point was.
Elmion chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
That was creepy indeed. Good read, well done on making an in-character adult Nanako.
Zero Tribal chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Ahhh, nightmare fuel! Nightmare fuel! The characterization here was pretty friggin' amazing. I can really see Nanako growing up to be a detective like her dad after all of that...

Really well-written and thought out story. The ending was so GAHESJSJKFAHFA. With Adachi's track record, it could totally mean he'd try to..._ Gwarhg.
HeWhoDestroysAll chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I really like this potrayal of Adachi because it seems like when he got out he just said forget being a little worm and saying to himself "I'll be more honest about who I'm."

They seek the truth but the truth almost never brings happiness.
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
The score of this fic is 101(IT'S OVER TEN THOUSAND!) out of 10!

I loved it so much that I loved it!
Dragon Lord Coker chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Nightmare fuel indeed...

I can see this turning into a Hanibal Lectur like relation ship here
kumoi chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I agree that this is pure Nightmare Fuel... God. Poor Nanako.

Seriously though, this was extremely well-written and I enjoyed it a LOT. In fact, I'd love to read more of it... but perhaps it works better as ending horribly ambiguously. I usually hate aged Nanako fics because the characterisation is normally awful, but this is *exactly* how I would imagine her to be. Not to mention, Adachi was absolutely spot-on.

Aww, I feel sad that Dojima would be dead, though. :( Anyway, great fic!
Death Messiah. The Savior chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Well, well, well..., What do we have here? AdachXNanako? I will find Adachi and when I do I'm going to rip his arms off and beat him with them.

Nice little oneshot here Pectus. It was creepy and the resaon for why Adachi is gonna die, but still awesome.
Sour chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Bloodied nightmare fuel, since the ending could go ANYWHERE.