Reviews for Luck Has Nothing
me chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
I feel...that you're not going to finish this puppy. That's kind of a tragedy. Because a lot of people do the what if someone else died route, and none of them seem to pull it off like you do. You capture the essence of Veronica Mars as a show when you change things. And you don't change them to be...more likable (for example that one story you wrote where Cassidy found Lilly instead, because it was contrasted with his perspective of the actual events in the series, instead of being a wishful AU, it was a sad introspective piece on how things could have been for everyone). I mean, I don't notice that you don't know the difference between 'know' and 'no,' because it doesn't matter. Your writing has such a flow to it those things just fade away, the flow is almost more a current, it pulls you under and immerses you in the murky cold depths of a story.
HoneyBee1 chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
VERY interesting to see the table is turned and to see Logan as an outcast and trying to solve the murder! Awesome. I kinda missed Wallace, Veronica, and Mac though... I can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Acute Delirium chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
How does this not have a million reviews? I love it. Please please continue.
Selene Appia chapter 7 . 9/26/2010
Interesting. :) Hopefully there will be more.
3-left-turns chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
story got lost on me a little... sorry... however your summary is one of THE BEST i have ever read i had to read it a few times cause i liked the line so much...again sorry about not really liking your sorry ( especially didn't like the whole veronica and Logan sleeping with each other right off the bat and the whole veronica being blamed for the murder... totally thought she would be an 09er in the scenario) anyways good luck.. sorry... and really loved the summary
CosmicPudding chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
This is amazing! eagerly awaiting more
Rivana chapter 7 . 6/18/2010
A very interesting alternative reality you've built here. Nice going.
shaneparrish chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I don't really ever review stories, but i have to say that i really love all of your work. I am a big fan of yours and i love veronica mars and i have added alot of your fantastic writing to my favorites. xx
Courtney Confunded chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Wow. I have to say, that was an interesting first chapter. I really loved how you put Logan in Veronica's place; that would make any story about 50x more interesting.

You, my friend, have got the right idea and your writing is superb. I cannot wait to read on, as I hope this will be as great as it's opening was.
Amateur Sleeper chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
I really enjoyed this chapter. I don't think I reviewed the last chapter, but I applaud the boldness of it. I think the idea of Logan really being an outsider is great. The only real question I have is why Meg invited him to the party? But what ever, now Logan can go all detective for Meg. I have one complaint about that though. Logan is all emotion, impulse, and passion- I don't think he could ever efficiently become a calculating PI on like Veronica. You should consider that as you write. Over all, great stuff!
Ancholia chapter 5 . 4/20/2010
Mmh, I have a good idea about what might have happened to Madison. I suppose you're using the serial rapist plot, like in season 3. Now is it Mercer or Cassidy or someone else.

Argh, I want to know. lol.
Ancholia chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Still very interesting. This chapter was more sad and angsty than other but I loved it. You use very well The fact that Logan's been abused in so many ways.

More please!

;)
Lilly Navarro chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
LOVED this chapter, particularly the Logan/Keith interaction. It was so honest and true to the characters. Can't wait for more!
Ancholia chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
very original and interesting fic. I love how you twist the character's stories. I wonder if you plan to make Veronica come back and what would be the reaction.

Also, I'm very curious about the reason that had Duncan killed.

can't wait for more. :D
SmileyOriginalsXD chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
.CRAP! THIS IS AMAZING! I just LOVE the concept of this, and how you did this. It's SOO CRAZY-FRACKIN good! It's just AMAZINIGLY-BREATHTAKING! You HAVE to update soon! You GOSTA!