Reviews for Pick Up for Amu
rian-chann chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
HAHAHA! Ohmygod this is hilarious! "Hello Amu, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart" pffft.. HAHAHA! And the "Life without you is a broken pencil... Pointless" and "I'm invisible. Can you see me? How about tommorrow night?" was like so funnyy XDD
KannibalCupcake chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This.. is... the.. best thing... EVER! *DIES OF LAUGHTER*
dearbaby56 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Hahahaha
Rumoi chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
...genius, sheer genius! this was so epic! i love it. i died of laughter. -wipes away tear- sigh corny pick up lines are the best :P
addimison2 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
hahahaha!
DarkChoclat chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
LAWL.
FBGoldfish chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
LOL! This might seem strange, but the part I actually laughed the hardest at was when she ran "into an Ikuto attack hug"! I don't even know why that was the funniest part to me but I seriously laughed out loud. I don't know if it's the wording of it or the image it creates or maybe even a mixture of the two!

Other than that, Tadase's made me laugh the most because I just can't even see Tadase using a pick-up line at all, but it's even better that it was that one.

I find myself wondering whether or not you were randomly looking up pick-up lines on the internet (because I've totally done that before because they're so funny) and then got the idea to write the story or if it happened in the opposite order. Or if one day you were just sitting there and the thought randomly popped into your head?

Anyways, I was so hoping it would be a dream that she'd wake up from and Ikuto would be there and BAM that's what happened! YAY! :D
iiPaNdaRaWrz chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
What's the website? xD "I'm invisble. Can you see me?" Ima do that to a random person and see what's their reaction. ;D
usuilove21 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
lol! I love this! So funny and retarded at the same time (Retarded cause of the pick up lines :D) My favorites were:

"Hello Amu, I'm a thief, and I'm here to steal your heart" and "Life without you would be like a broken pencil...pointless."

They are so funny! I like the ending! I am glad that Ikuto was in her room!
D.GrayManGRL chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Well that was certainly...interesting.
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 1 . 3/19/2010