Reviews for Thus Am I the Prophet
TNM-Writer chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
Whoa.
V. S. Milton chapter 13 . 1/23/2012
Okay, I'm definitely not going to hold back on writing a review for this just because it was written months ago.

It's my 7th time rereading this story and I must say, for an OC-insert, it does Death Note justice, because most of them end up as crappy crackfics. It makes sense that even if someone from this world came into Death Note's, nothing would change: L would die, Light would die, and only Near would come out alive. I should go make a oneshot of what happened after Light died and how she got a piece of the Death Note, as soon as I have the time.

Hoping you keep making more fics like these.

~Luci
Fizzly chapter 13 . 8/29/2011
I think your writing's just lovely. I adore that you took something as dull as an ooc-insert and managed to work some sense into it, as well as examining the implications of Cassandra's arrival into Death Note, but eventually realizing that she was confined to what was already written.

Can I say I also felt some vindicative satisfaction at Near's death in the end? I hated Near.

Anyway, loverly writing style. You're amazing. :)
plannedbyReaperLight chapter 13 . 8/28/2011
Nice!
plannedbyReaperLight chapter 11 . 7/28/2011
Interesting... What's he going to do (if anything)?

Another great chapter! :)
plannedbyReaperLight chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
Wow! I really liked this chapter.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Very moving. I think this may be my favorite chapter yet.
the aspiring cynic chapter 9 . 6/5/2011
Rather clever. I greatly enjoy your style and the shor length of each chapter. It's oddly refreshing. Keep up the good work.
dadeedoo chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
Haha. Poor Misa...

So. This story. Kind of a stream of conciousness from the OC's POV? So there won't really be an "end," per se? I like the idea. And her false skin and illusory aura - awesome. I'm excited about this. Please update soon, cause this is pretty awesome.
plannedbyReaperLight chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
Yay for update! Insightful as always.
shiai10 chapter 7 . 3/19/2011
woah short but powerful chapter I love the last line. :) I honestly cannot wait for the next chapter.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
I had to reread this, it's been so long, but oh am I glad I did. A jewel among OC stories (which you're right, the majority of them suck, though I hope mine doesn't fall into that category). Good to have you back. (:
plannedbyReaperLight chapter 7 . 3/14/2011