Reviews for Sonny with a Chance of Falling
Jaysin chapter 28 . 8/2/2012
this was an amazing story. it had the perfect opening, an incredible twist to keep me into it, and the perfect closure at the end. the cliffhangers were placed just right and worded perfectly. one of the best stories i have ever read.
Jaysin chapter 27 . 8/2/2012
of course. the proposal. how did i not see this one coming?
Jaysin chapter 26 . 8/2/2012
unfortunatley time exists. things stop things start.
Jaysin chapter 25 . 8/2/2012
a race against time. its used so many different ways.
Jaysin chapter 24 . 8/2/2012
i cant stand love triangles because someone always gets hurt. i dont like hurting people.
Jaysin chapter 23 . 8/2/2012
its a little fast for even me, and i move fast. then againnot only had it been going on for a while but they also started with a kiss.
Jaysin chapter 22 . 8/2/2012
best cliffhanger ever. i dont like it. :) lol why did it have to happen to me?
Jaysin chapter 21 . 8/2/2012
you shouldnt deny your feelings for someone. accept them and if theyre not returned its easier to let them go.
Jaysin chapter 20 . 8/2/2012
the classic tour of the house never gets old.
Jaysin chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
okay so im trying to keep up with this story and ive never even watched the show.
Jaysin chapter 18 . 8/2/2012
aww poor chad. so close yet so far.
Jaysin chapter 17 . 8/2/2012
well its a little late for me to be in the opening of the next chapter but its got to be her diary. why else would there be a picture of her in the opening part and the reason she didnt want him to read it. not to mention the fact that she called it her book.
Jaysin chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
intsinct is never the first option but when it is it almost never steers you wrong.
Jaysin chapter 15 . 8/2/2012
i believe that the girls should never have to pay for herself, thats the guys job. thats just me.
Jaysin chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
its too easy to get lost in thought, especialy if your thinking about the love of your life.