Reviews for Treason
Elise chapter 11 . 10/22/2012
Wow, this is a great story! Nice plot, awesome characters, smooth writing- cool! I liked it :)
Donaruie chapter 11 . 5/27/2010
So I was rereading this story and realized that I never reviewed the end of the fic lol. So here goes.

Love it. I do agree that it does kind of portray the Horde in a very bad light but when you play Alliance that's how they make them seem and while I don't think Blood Elves will ever rejoin the Alliance the story is so well written and fun that I'm willing to completely overlook that. I accept it as the piece of art that it is and it is beautiful.

How's the sequel coming along? Good I hope :D

Also I posted the first chapter of my own WoW fic if you're still interested in reading it. You inspired me so much I spent an entire week doing nothing but writing and going to work and coming home to write some more.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
Loved the ending. I hope you post the sequel!
KurzickMushroom chapter 11 . 4/24/2010
OMG OMG OMG! GREAT ENDING! While your story does not follow Warcraft lore, it was awesome. Overall I think you played out the stereotypes of Blood Elves and Humans pretty well. I loved how you brought everyone Deimos met in SW back together to say goodbye. IT was a very emotional scene. This story has been great from beginning to end!
GuppyJr chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
I've been meaning to review this story for a long while now, but I've never really had the chance.

I have really enjoyed all eleven chapters of this. It's engaging, interesting and you give the characters such wonderful personalities and emotions it feels like they are part of the Warcraft lore. I am by no means educated in writing literature, so I can't give a long winded review about sentence structure and language, but you created wonderful chapters that made me eager to log onto here every Wednesday and Friday to read them.

The relation between Deimos and Warren surprised me at the end, since they hated each other at first, but it made me empathise with him, that his father looked down on him because he trained to become a Paladin. Another thing I enjoyed was how you implemented Blood Elven addiction, something which most fanfictions about them completley miss out. I suppose I like that particular fact since I do play a Belf, and enjoy their lore.

All in all, I can say that I will re-read this from time to time. It should be spotlighted, not hidden beneath the depths of other boring fanfictions. I'm interested in how you said for the sequel that it "focuses a lot more on Deimos' personal life and his struggles," because of the relationship he has with his Father and a little bit of history is always good, too!

Skreeboop chapter 11 . 4/23/2010
After chewing over the last chapter, I decided to review again.

First of all, I think all of your characters and their interactions are believable and very entertaining. You have a good pace throughout this story as well. No parts seemed to drag or feel too rushed.

The only thing that really detracted from the story is the entire Horde's betrayal of the blood elves. It is a serious tactical blunder and not something that I can see the Warchief letting happen, which should still be Thrall at this point. I doubt even Garrosh would be dumb enough to alienate the blood elves when, according to lore, the Alliance has superior numbers.

I had trouble even seeing Vol'jin involved in the assassination plot, seeing as how he is completely loyal to Thrall and would follow his wishes, even if it meant allowing the blood elves into the Horde.

In other words, they're shooting themselves in the foot and for what? We're not given an answer in this story and that is a serious flaw. I could only suspend my belief so far.

After the revelation that whole Horde was in on the plot, I couldn't take that part of the story seriously anymore. In the end, and this is coming from an Alliance player, it was far too heavily biased in the Alliance's favor, with the Horde reminding me of a cartoon villain, who are evil just because.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
The story is great so far! Probably one of the best i've read on this site! I always check weekly for your chapter updates. Hope you post the sequel!
Komi V chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
Amazing story! I've had such a hard time finding really good WoW fics and this one was a total gem to find. The plot is enaging, and I really like the interactions between Deimos and the Alliance (Warren, Matheus, etc.) Your original characters are totally interesting and believable. I would love to read the sequel once you finish this one! (I was sad when you said it was almost over, but that you have a sequel in the works makes it a little better :3)

Anyways, great story, great plot, great characters, please update soon! :D

-Komi V
Donaruie chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
wow...ok...I have to say this.

This is the best blood elf oriented story I have ever read. I can't wait until chapter 11 and I'd certainly read any sequels. You just are able to capture the race perfectly without leaving out any of their weaknesses or seemingly minor habits. Too many writers like to leave out withdrawal and the fact that they meditate every day. It's more convenient to just ignore how dangerous their addiction is rather then make it part of who they are. You didn't. I love that.

You've reminded me with this fic of everything that makes me love playing one in the game.

Thank you! You're amazing!
KurzickMushroom chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
Great chapter, loved all the action packed fights. Deimos destroying all of the Horde in the Throne room just shows that paladins are OP lol. Anyways, I look forward to the end and hope you do not leave him as 1 of the wretched.
redRuffian chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
I have loved every minute of this story, and while I am sad that it is coming to an end, I am very hopeful you will continue and post the sequel. Your writing is fantastic, reading it feels just like a published book would. And not to mention your characters are all unique and 100% 'real'.

Keep up the good work!
Skreeboop chapter 10 . 4/21/2010
Loving the story so far, but when Warren kills a paladin in the Keep, what race is it? I was under the assumption there were no blood elves in the raid.
KurzickMushroom chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
...Dude...You had me scared. I was so relieved to see that he survived though. Loved the chapter, as usual. xD Since there is a continuation in the works, I am happy to say I look forward to you finale for this story.
KurzickMushroom chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
Wow...great chapter. Would love to see what happens to him in Ch 9. I AM very disappointed to hear your story will end in Ch11. Any chance of it continuing in a another stand-alone story?
KurzickMushroom chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
Wow, Chapter 7 was hilarious, man! I have been reading since the first chapter and there have been so many unexpected events. Love to see where you keep going with this.